Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Selling & Marketing
Requisition ID: 8095180727
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers and communities. ASP is based in Irvine, California with offices around the world.
Johnson & Johnson announced that it has received a binding offer from Fortive Corporation to acquire Advanced Sterilization Products(ASP). If the offer is accepted, the proposed transaction would be expected to close no later than early 2019, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. Should you receive and accept an offer for this position, upon completion of the transaction, your employment with ASP will transfer to Fortive according to local law and will be governed by Fortive’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefits plans.
The primary scope of this role is to serve as a key finance business partner to ASP US commercial teams, including VP Sales & Direct Reports, and to ensure accurate reporting of expenses, capital and headcount. Primarily responsibilities include:
- Providing financial insights and guidance to help the selling, commercial operations and marketing team drive business objectives through strong business partnering and analytical skills
- Partnering across Commercial teams to prepare and present the deliverables for all actual, forecast and planning cycles (including discretionary, salary related and fixed expenses) as required
- Providing financial guidance while developing business cases including headcount expansion, trade show investments, commission plan changes
- Evaluating internal and external risks and opportunities for the organization related to investments to drive revenue, profit and performance vs. plan
- Performing month end and quarterly close related activities including preparation & posting of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations related to expenses and supporting other groups including sales and other finance teams as needed
- Developing, analyzing and communicating product line P&L for key platforms as required
- Collaborating and coordinating with other finance and business functions as required including COEs, health care compliance, SOX compliance, supply chain, FP&A and global marketing
- Maintaining a SOX compliant environment; supporting SOX related activities for Revenue cycle
- Utilizing skills to deliver results and continuously improve processes in a complex environment
This is an analytical role and is highly visible, influential and impactful.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional business experience is required.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
- Strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong systems and Microsoft Excel skill set, plus ability to learn new systems is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in fast-paced, highly matrixed and complex environment is highly desirable.
- Experience operating in a performance driven culture is highly desirable.
- Experience with tracking and analyzing financial results and/or data is preferred.
- Experience within a regulated industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Cognos / Qlik Sense, SAP, and TM1 is preferred.
- This position is location in Irvine, CA.
- This position may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)