Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Portfolio and Project Office (PPO), Consumer Business Technology
Requisition ID: 8082181121
- Supports strategic planning activities inclusive of strategy definition, communication, planning, and tracking for portfolios within Consumer Business Technology, ensuring alignment to Business and Technology strategies. Supports the definition and execution against long range strategic and financial plans.
- Manage the end to end portfolio management process. Supports the identification, prioritization, approval, funding, and delivery of Technology investments. Ensures that value is defined, tracked, and realized.
- Facilitate the business planning cycle, structured engagement with key stakeholders through relevant meetings and forums.
- Support the definition, implementation, and maintenance of portfolio and delivery frameworks inclusive of Agile, Scaled Agile, Lean, Design Thinking, Product Management, and Waterfall
- Support the execution of individual initiatives through the development and application of best practices for scope, schedule, budget, resource and risk/issue management. Identify and implement opportunities to deliver more effective and efficient planning and execution models.
- Maintains budget and cost plans with project managers and business planning director. Executes the monthly financial reporting process
- Coach and train Project Managers on the project management processes (Waterfall & Agile) and tools. Become a subject matter expert of the project management discipline, processes (Agile, Waterfall, Issue/Risk management), and associated tools (PMx, MS Project, JIRA)
- Perform Stage Gate Reviews / Project Health Checks
- Ensure planning and execution alignment to SDLC and Project Lifecycle Management principles
- Support project teams with ad hoc questions/queries regarding the PMx tool and process
- Proactively suggest ways to improve the effectiveness of the Instantis/PMx tools and process
- Effectively communicate with users, stakeholders and Technology Leadership
- Assist support teams in troubleshooting applications in subject matter areas.
- Supervision responsibilities include: lead a team of PPO Managers and Analysts both regionally and globally. Managed matrixed responsibilities with regional Technology Leadership and Product Line Stakeholders. Provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance to others. Manage strategic relationships with technology and business stakeholders and partners.
- Bachelor's with 8 years of relevant experience is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years in portfolio and project management is required
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation and execution of Agile Portfolio and Project Management frameworks (e.g. SAFe, Kanban, SCRUM) and tools (e.g. Jira, Agile Central/Rally, MS Project, PPM Solutions) is required
- Experience executing within Technology Delivery models and the Software Delivery Life Cycle.
- Demonstrated experience with Technology Product Management as well as Digital and Data/Analytics initiatives
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing large programs and projects is required
- Demonstrated experience with Financial management processes
- Strong strategy management, analytical thinking, problem solving, learning agility, communication, and collaboration skills are required
- Demonstrated experience engaging and communicating with executive leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation and training delivery skills
- Competent with Microsoft office tools and productivity tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Yammer, MS Teams, Sharepoint
- Previous people management experience is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Business Relationship Management