Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Professional Education Alliances
Requisition ID: 8082180121
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager Professional Education Alliances to be preferably located in Warsaw, IN but will consider Raynham, MA or West Chester, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Reporting to the Professional Education group, the Manager Professional Education Alliances will work closely with Strategic Alliances, Marketing, Sales, Health Care Professionals, Professional Relations, Medical Affairs and vendors to coordinate and manage curriculum and for company sponsored Professional Education meetings of varying sizes including surgeon OR trainings, hands on labs, product evaluations, and regional based courses.
· Develop comprehensive HCP learning continuum programs that supports company’s respective pathology of focus with the support of associated business partners.
· Build and maintain active rosters of surgeon faculty and an on-deck list of potential future faculty members, while maintaining a high level of sensitivity and awareness of potential frictions between faculty members and/or with the company.
· Establish strong working relationships with KOLs in key focus areas such as Hips, Knees, Shoulders, and Trauma.
· Plan, coordinate and execute HCP national training programs to educate on the safe and effective use of OneMD products and available technologies.
· Plan & host regularly scheduled VOC forums in order to identify opportunities for improvement and course enhancements.
· Develop plans and implement tactics to integrate new product and technology solutions into educational programs that support broader organizational objectives.
· Proactively communicate with and accept feedback from field sales, strategic accounts, marketing, and other associated teams to ensure training programs are effective and fully aligned with overall business strategies and goals.
· Prepare reports, slides, and recommendations to ensure best practices are shared with the Global Leadership Team.
· Maintain familiarity with competing vendors’ activities, treatment trends, technology, and new regulations that may present opportunities or threats to the company.
· Work independently with outside design firms to create promotional collateral materials for professional education programming where required.
· Evaluate and recommend acquisition or implementation of new training methods or technologies that meets the need of the learner and expand the learning continuum such as web-based applications and digital tools.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
· Master’s degree or other Advanced degree is preferred
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in organizational learning or clinical based environment, seminar planning or professional education is required
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in the medical device space is preferred
· Healthcare experience preferred.
· Able to work effectively in a team and matrixed organization is required
· Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required
· Ability to manage time effectively with strong analytical and organizational skills is required
· Willing and able to work in operation room and cadaver lab settings is required
· Demonstrates strong MS Office skills in programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
· This position is preferably located in Warsaw, IN but will consider Raynham, MA or West Chester, PA and may require up to 30% domestic travel to attend events
Johnson&JohnsonFamilyof Companiesareequalopportunityemployers,and all qualifiedapplicantswillreceiveconsideration foremploymentwithoutregardto race, color,religion,sex,sexualorientation,gender identity,geneticinformation, nationalorigin, protectedveteranstatus,disabilitystatus, oranyothercharacteristic protectedby law.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)