Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Payroll Global Program Senior Manager
Requisition ID: 8072180404
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Payroll Global Program Manager located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Payroll Global Program Manager position will require experience leading large scale implementations, integration programs, and managing operational delivery. Accomplished Program Management and Change Leader with experience defining and driving program/project management standards for plans, status, risk/issue management, and resource planning. Experience leading regional project resources to ensure appropriate execution of high visibility priority projects directly impacting overall service delivery including business events (year-end, acquisitions) and service enhancements (time processing, service center capability, and Workday transitions).
Establish and provide oversight to leadership team governance and communications structure to ensure consistency in progress reporting to all key stakeholders, internal and client. Facilitate the partnership of all Payroll Process and Global Process Sub Owners.
This position will partner with:
A.Global - The Regional Payroll ESP Lead, Global Sub Product Owners, Finance and Payroll Regional Directors/staff to partner to provide oversight in managing tasks, timelines, deliverables and status reporting. Partner with Global Finance on budget planning, administration and tracking.
B.Regions – Work with the US and Global cross functional payroll teams in support of Production Support testing schedules and resource management
C.Strategy and Roadmap – Work closely with the Payroll Solution Architecture team (PMO, Process, Testing, Knowledge Management, Reporting, ESP and Time Resources) to partner for strategic opportunities regarding enabling technologies and processes.
As a senior-level contributor and subject matter expert, position holder is expected to perform tasks related to discovery, planning and execution of multiple Projects in the Enterprise Standard & Productivity Program. The role relies on Project management expertise, technical expertise, sound judgment, and focus on meeting established Goals. Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed individual objectives adhere to payroll goals, and align with service center compliance strategies.
• Development, Implementation and refinement of Implementation Playbooks
• Development, execution, and oversight of project from implementation to completion; to include defining/managing project scope, schedule, team framework, and milestones
• Develop Project Documentations such as Project Charters, Project Kickoffs, Test Plans, Readiness Plans, Project Closure
• Manage system release document, release notes and impact to business
• Understand user process and current operations to be able to provide operational communications and guidelines
• Monitor due dates, dependencies, slips, issues, risks, mitigation, action items, escalations
• Coordination and communication with Global, regional, cross-functional project leadership and stakeholders
• Produce leadership dashboards on project status
Business Support Development
• Assist the managers with Project Management activity related to major projects such as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, or restructuring.
• Review documentation procedures. Work with the manager and Service Center Documentation team to contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes. Partner with the Manager to assure version control, retention, and inventory of associated documentation.
• May assist Payroll Coordinators with reporting-related duties and provide guidance regarding proper procedures, policies, and requirements.
Business Improvement & Alignment
• Assure understanding of broader Payroll strategies.
• Review, follow, and provide input to payroll team objectives.
• Provide ideas, solutions, and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll processing.
• Assist in the development, reporting, and review of metrics to drive performance, identify trends, and develop/implement process improvements, escalating issues and proposed solutions as appropriate.
• Assist the manager with capturing and responding to escalated issues, policies, and procedures from government agencies, payroll functions, and the operating companies.
Teamwork and Individual Development
• Communicate regularly with manager, team members, and appropriate stakeholders regarding task or project status and opportunities to improve service levels or processes. Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure quality service levels.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Concentration in Finance/Accounting, IT, or related business disciplines is preferred.
• Advanced degrees/certifications such as: CPA, CMA, Six Sigma, PMP and Agile Scrum Master Certification are preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years’ business experience is required.
• Proven track record managing people, as well as influencing and interacting with senior level management is required.
• Flexibility with scheduling to accommodate Global partners and critical business needs will be required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Enterprise-wide, large scale, complex Projects required.
• Expertise in SDLC/Waterfall and Agile methodology required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in creating Project Management artifacts is required.
• Expertise in MS Office Products (MS project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel MS Word) is required.
• Ability to create executive level presentations and status reporting also required.
• Ability to deal at a peer level with business units and build productive working relationships is required.
• Strong project management experience, to include the ability to manage project plans, dependencies, critical path activities and milestones is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently present complex information to all levels of the organization is required.
• Experience in requirement gathering, business analytics, schedule and resource planning, project documentation is required.
• Ability to manage project team member expectations and deliverables, as well as measuring and monitoring project costs is required.
• This position may be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Tampa, FL, and may require up to 20% domestic and/or international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)