Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Manager, J&J Vision Franchise Professional Product Line Owner (PLO)
Requisition ID: 8071190222
The Global Vision business consisting of contact lens, tear science, optical medical devices created approximately $5 Billion in revenue in 2018. The Vision experience is at the core of its go to market strategy in acquiring new contact lens wearers and creating wrap around digital services with Eye care professional. To achieve their strategic goal of building a strong relationship with Eye care professionals using all aspects of the digital technologies the Vision Experience is recruiting an IT Manager, J&J Vision Franchise Professional Product Line Owner.
The Professional Product Line Owner is a substantial global role that you may be interested in! This position will help drive the digital transformation of the business by enabling capabilities for the professional through a fully integrated experience, and ensure extraordinary capabilities, services, and operations by using Regional/Global expertise and standard methodologies.
The J&J Vision Franchise Professional Product Line Owner reports to the Global Professional Product Line Consumer & CMD IT Director. The position will collaborate with the Business Product Owner, Enterprise Architects, Product Lines and shared services teams to deliver capabilities that are required as part of the product line. You will be responsible for leading a global strategy focused on delivery of business technology projects and the ongoing operation of cohesive, integrated platform, engaging resources and teams as necessary from throughout the organization.
The J&J Vision Franchise Professional Product Line Owner will team up with other Product Owners and Architects to ensure high quality integration development of critical technical product artefacts - e.g. vision, roadmap, backlog, and solution blueprints. You will be the Subject Matter Expert and key IT contact in providing direction and proposing alternatives to business requirements within the technical and digital realm. This role will require constant connection all regional Business Technology leads and their teams, creating and gaining alignment on the professional strategic IT roadmap and then ensuring implementation and ongoing support within OpEx and CAPEx budgets.
In this role, you will work closely with key technology and business partners to engage in workshops to identify potential problems worth solving and to ideate potential solutions for those problems. With a keen aptitude to understanding the Eye care professional needs, you will apply human-centered design techniques to empathize with end users and work with specialist agencies to design solutions that create value to Eye care Professionals. You will collaborate with a diverse and distributed group of delivery teams to deliver platform clones and capabilities.
Collaborating with the global product owner you will co create capability road maps, manage project budgets keeping the PMO up to date on project timelines & budgets using PMX best practices. You will actively seek to leverage capabilities from the global product line. You will partner with other technical teams internally and externally, ensuring the integration and alignment of key product roadmap capabilities. Besides being an agile evangelist, you will employ Agile best-practices to accelerate speed and delivery, constantly seeking to improve software productivity & Quality.
We seek candidates with a B.S. or equivalent in a technical field or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of related technology development experience of which 2 years must be in digital technologies. We expect experience in analysis, and strategic assessment. We value associates that are passionate advocates for the power of well-designed technology. We support unique and independent thought and creativity, combined with pragmatic analytical rigor - with the ability to cultivate meaningful insights that inspire and inform our technical development.
The ideal candidate would have demonstrable experience in driving integrated and holistic solutions across customer interaction platforms (CRM, web, social media, mobile, email, etc.) to enable the Sales Force, digital professional and consumer marketing.
We look for people who have the following skills & experience:
• Partners primarily with the Gobal Business Product owner and regional leads but will also need to integrate across Sales, Supply Chain and Customer Service stakeholders when required.
• Understand the Vision business model and local market dynamics.
• Constantly articulate IT initiatives in business terms with clear linkage to business strategy.
• Actively participates in the business product owner activities and meetings.
• Partners and develops effective networks with the One IT Team (e.g. IT ISRM, Technology Services, other IT colleagues), and external agencies/vendors to drive business goals and objectives
• Coordinates efforts across the One IT Team to deliver results per business expectations.
• Partners and negotiates with vendors to provide right and cost-effective technical solution under J&J high quality standards
• Participates in industry related activities keeping knowledge up-to-date and on top of the latest technologies/trends.
• Builds & Prioritizes the Digital components of Product portfolio
• Program management of multiple active projects involving multiple technical domains.
• When required, is able to document business requirements in a way that effectively captures the business needs and conveys understanding to technical staff
• Understands integration points with other applications, processes, vendors and functional areas
• Identifies, researches and validates innovative solutions applying the concepts of appropriate methodologies
• Owns and/or manages project budget; assesses and allocates project resource requirements (internally or externally)
• Provides expertise in reviewing SOWs, project/program cost analysis, and benchmarking costs with business partners
• Ensures service levels exist, communicates them to business partners and ensures their compliance
• Anticipates and resolves issues/barriers that may impede progress and escalates appropriately
• Enforces Methodology ensuring quality and consistency of team deliverables
• Effectively manages IT Vendor output and quality, constantly ensuring that JNJ is getting business values for their investments.
• Well versed in all policies and regulations related to Digital technologies and communication viz Privacy, GDPR etc.
• Ensures JNJ policies, procedures and best practices are followed.
• Ensures J&J information assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected by complying with and enforcing all local and global security policies.
• Leads I/T support and project consultants, onsite and off shore who may have English as a second language.
• Have experience in recruiting, managing and developing diverse teams in different geographies
• Implements organizational policies and procedures.
• Successfully on boards and integrates new consultants into the team and manages them effectively setting clear measurable objectives.
• Must have experience in digital technologies of B2C / B2B/ E-commerce websites, CMS, cloud DB, CCCMS, integration services, Web analytics, SEO, Smart phone apps development, CDNs.
• Maintains superior technical expertise in the above areas and can visualize opportunities for JNJ.
• Good knowledge of technology vendors and application strengths.
• Anticipates and avoids technical problems / bad designs whiles also quickly identifying root causes and implementing solution / workarounds.
• Recognized as a technology expert within J&J and actively seeks best trends.
• Implements and supports strategic architecture initiatives.
Required Technical Skills:
• Experienced in Web application development and must have led at least one project using Agile.
• Knowledge of technologies related to Professional Education, Digital Marketing (B2C, B2B, B2B2C), Search Engine Optimization (esp. Google), Social Media (Linkedin), Customer Relationship Management (Oracle CRM on Demand & Sf.com), Mobile Processes, Traditional Web sites (Drupal-CMS, PHP, Java/HTML, Flash), Email Marketing (Responsys Marketing Cloud), integration / web services and e-commerce.
• Strong understanding of the J&J SDLC model and or at least one other Project Life Cycle Methodology. PMP & Scrum Master Certification is an asset
• Effectively use MS Team sites, Project, Visio, Power Point for communication and managing resources
• Financial analysis, budgeting and planning as well as basic capital/asset and cost accounting
• Knowledge of basic supply chain and OTC process and related systems
• Understanding of tools and strategies required for web analytics such as Google analytics.
• Ability to be calm and deliver under pressure to a very demanding organization.
• A sense of urgency and an eye for detail ensuring top quality outcomes.
• Enthusiastic with Strong relationship management skills and objective oriented focus.
• Fiscal responsibility in managing budgets.
• Extremely comfortable with rapid change and diverse opinions.
• Ability to create and manage new initiatives plans, strategic and annual operating plans.
• Impeccable business partnering and collaboration skills in working with delivery teams, business partners, agencies and stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment.
• An ability to analyse and understand data and trends and devise process improvement plans to address opportunity areas identified. Evidence of a clear Strategic approach to problem solving and driving an organization forward.
• A high degree of Commercial experience and acumen.
• A creative mindset that continually challenges the status quo
• Excellent presentation and communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop presentations and speak to large audiences including senior level personnel.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)