Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Performance Reporting Senior Specialist
Requisition ID: 8071180823
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Global Performance Reporting Senior Specialist.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $72 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Global Performance Reporting Senior Specialist will be responsible for ensure that procurement standard reporting meets the needs of business partners from across the areas we serve. This includes reporting such as savings reporting, expense reporting, spend reporting, and customized reporting for the procurement function. The Sr Analyst will work with a team of business partners and contractor to ensure all reports are published on time and of sufficient quality and reliability to serve the customer. The Sr Analyst will be primary point of contact for the data and reporting team, ensuring customer requirements are understood and delivered against.
The Global Performance Reporting Senior Specialist will play the primary role in:
- Provide key insights to procurement and business leaders. Provide performance intelligence to procurement by developing high quality and productive metrics designed to add value and enhance efficiencies.
- Drive metrics alignment and consistency across enterprise and sectors on KPI’s.
- Design, Develop and implement web-based Tableau dashboards.
- Interface with customers and PMOs to gather requirements and answer questions.
- Deliver reporting to customer base per scheduled delivery dates.
- Find solutions that create repeatable value.
- Understand customer business needs via VOC, analysis and ongoing monitoring and translate needs into process and system requirements.
- Train on relevant tools and dashboards to the customer understands and utilizes the dashboards.
- Drive collaboration across entire J&J Enterprise (Cross-sector and cross-region).
- Participate in the project management activities in support of process, technology.
- Prioritization and implementation of key processes, policies, etc.
- Identify corrective action to drive continuous improvement.
- Participate in customer service efforts within the Enterprise Business Services (EBS) Organization
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Economics, Statistics or related discipline is required. A certification in Six Sigma Black and/or Green Belt is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing and delivering metrics and reporting within a business is required.
- Tableau and/or Alteryx experience is preferred.
- Experience in continuous improvement is required
- Experience with large, complex data sources, data management and discovery and internal customer service management (execution, metrics) are preferred.
- Working knowledge of Procurement systems and processes, and Service Level Agreements is desirable.
- Must be able to partner with customers & stakeholders on the development and production of a wide range of standard reports and to document the process and the reports.
- Must be able to ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to present and interact with the highest level of business leaders and ability to build strong business partnerships are required.
- Requires proven initiative, creativity, assertiveness and leadership abilities.
- Ability to maintain and improve consistent and sound business processes in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company is required.
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time to domestic and international destinations.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)