Johnson and Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group is recruiting for a Sr Analyst, Global Business Insights, focused on Neurovascular and located in Irvine, CA. The fast-growing CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Electrophysiology, Aesthetics, and Neurovascular, and Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT).
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Biosense Webster, Cerenovus, Mentor, and Acclarent. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Electrophysiology, Aesthetics, and Neurovascular. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
This position is responsible for leading secondary market research (and potentially some primary), forecasting, and analytics for Cerenovus, a fast-growing group brand focused on neurovascular (stroke treatment). This role interfaces directly with Cerenovus senior leadership, and develops and executes research and analytics to drive marketing strategy. Responsibilities focus on, but are not limited to industry and competitive analytics, market modeling and forecasting, and designing/executing primary market research.
- Models and forecasts worldwide neurovascular market, integrating data from multiple sources, to identify opportunities to drive growth/gain share
- Tracks market and competitor trends, presenting findings to Cerenovus leadership
- Manages complex data integration and model automation via Excel and Tableau
- Conducts special research projects to support further penetration of existing markets, the evaluation of new market opportunities, and to support new product development.
- Develops and presents PowerPoint presentations to leadership
- Collaborates closely with global partners to generate deep insights from a regional perspective and provide management with a truly global view of the market
- Participates on and/or leads Project Teams as assigned.
- Resources permitting, designs and executes primary market research projects to drive critical business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Advanced Degree preferred (MBA, Masters, etc.)
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required. MBA or other advanced education can be considered part of this experience.
- A minimum of three (2) years of progressive experience in market research, forecasting, strategic insights, business analytics, finance, or a related field is required.
- Proven track record of working in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is required.
- Excellent personal leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required. Demonstrated success in creative problem solving and team partnership is required.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills and project management skills are required. Able to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines is required.
- Ability to understand, translate and integrate marketplace data and secondary data tools into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required.
- Experience with market research, market modeling, forecasting, and competitive intelligence strongly preferred.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau required.
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with secondary market research tools/syndicated market data (DRG, GHX, HPIS, Provider databases) and techniques is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)