Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Medical Information Integration, Payer and Health Systems
Titusville, New Jersey; Horsham, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 8035180726
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, Medical Information Integration, Payer and Health Systems to be located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director, Med Info Integration, Payer and Health Systems is accountable for the development and dissemination of Medical Information customer materials, across the assigned Jansen portfolio of products, to Payer and Health System accounts
• Acting as the primary Medical Information point of contact to key Payer and Health Systems, and leading the development and timely dissemination of tailored, evidence-based scientific materials that convey the clinical and health economic information and value for assigned products across the Janssen portfolio
• Leading the development of AMCP standard and pre-approval dossiers, Medicaid Dossiers, and custom dossiers across the assigned portfolio of products working collaboratively with Medical Information and HECOR.
• Supporting the development and dissemination of scientific information in support of Janssen products to Clinical Decision Resource Organizations (CDRO) in partnership with CDRL, Medical Information Therapeutic Teams, HECOR, Strategic Customer Group (SCG), and Medical Affairs
• Acting as the Janssen medical information primary point of contact for National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) for Janssen oncology product submissions
• A minimum of an advanced degree (e.g., PharmD., MPH, MD) is required.
• A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in Medical Information or Health Economics and Outcomes Research is required.
• Expertise in the healthcare industry, clinical knowledge or practice across multiple therapeutic areas is required.
• Working knowledge of United States health care systems and payers - specifically understanding business models and perspectives of managed care and public sector - is preferred.
• Excellence in leadership skills, collaboration in a matrix environment, influencing and communication (both written and presentation) are a must required.
• This position will require up to 15% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)