Johnson & Johnson Careers
Group Lead, Perforator Assembly Packaging (2nd Shift)
Requisition ID: 8034180726
Codman Inc., a Unit of DePuy-Synthes, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company, is currently recruiting for a Group Lead in Perforator.
DePuy-Synthes, Inc., develops and markets products under the DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., DePuy Spine, Inc., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., and DePuy-Synthes Mitek divisions. DePuy-Synthes Orthopedics, Inc., provides products for reconstructing damaged or diseased joints, and for repairing and reconstructing traumatic skeletal injuries; DePuy-Synthes Spine, Inc., develops, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for a wide range of spinal pathologies. Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., provides products for the surgical treatment of neurological and central nervous system disorders through products such as hydrocephalic shunt valve systems, implantable drug pumps and micro-surgical instrumentation. DePuy-Synthes Mitek offers innovative devices in sports medicine for the treatment of soft tissue injuries.
The Group Lead, Perforator (2nd Shift) will coordinate and lead day-to-day activities in the Assembly and Packaging areas. The candidate will collaborate with the Supervisor on all Production and Operator issues. They will also coordinate priorities through discussions with the Planner and Supervisor. Collaborate with maintenance on machine issues by first submitting a work request and then discussing the issue if more clarity as needed. Responsible for daily production planning, prioritizing production schedules, and coordinating the delivery/availability of materials. Record, track and monitor daily and weekly production quantities. Responsible for coordination of shipments, lead production meetings, assign jobs and adjust schedules as needs change.
- Ensure training of Operators on procedures and verify training is effective.
- Support the resolution of NR's, Product Complaints and Audits.
- Reconcile production paper work, provide process & product support.
- Review and update procedures through Adaptiv.
- Provide new product flow implementation support.
- Responsible for process improvement activities.
- Participate in LEAN process improvement activities.
- Ensure Operators meet production efficiency/output expectations.
- Assure adherence to all safety requirements.
- Minimum of a High School Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Production, Operations, Manufacturing and/or related discipline is required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment is required.
- This position requires the ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Familiarity with QSR/ISO compliance required.
- Ability to read and write English is required.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities are required.
- Effectively communicate and work with all Operators and Production Support Associates is required.
- Ability to interpret and follow detailed process specifications is required.
- Ability to work well independently and on small or large teams is required.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel are required.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and to stand and sit for extended periods of time is required.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks and projects in an environment of competing priorities is required.
- Experience working in Medical Device, Disposables and/or Clean Room environment is highly required.
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift (2pm - 10pm)
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)