Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE I
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 8034180404
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate I in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Manufacturing Associate I is responsible for:
• Under moderate supervision, perform all responsibilities necessary to operate, troubleshoot, set up, adjust, repair and maintain equipment and execute the manufacturing processes.
• Perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to process execution and monitoring to assure product quality and manufacturing throughput.
• Perform routine cleaning, housekeeping and non-routine maintenance.
• Adhering to strict compliance with procedures according to the roles and responsibilities.
• Move material and product to and from work centers within the manufacturing site.
• Accurately complete paperwork and electronic transactions for all documentation requirements including but not limited to computer transactions, batch record steps and paper and electronic logbooks.
• Drive continuous improvement including the identification of opportunities to improve production and efficiency in a compliant safe manner.
• This position requires a High school diploma or its equivalent & a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment OR a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Pharmaceutical/GMP experience is preferred.
• Candidates must be able to meet the physical demand of that this position requires: continuous lifting and/or moving from 5 to 25lbs. weight material, and frequent lifting or moving average (25-50 lbs) weight material.
• Candidates must successfully pass 5 written skills tests to be considered for hire.
• A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)