Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Analyst, Consumer Business Intelligence, Future of Skin Health located in Skillman, New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
The Analyst of Skin Health, Consumer Business Intelligence will work closely with the Senior Director to help shape and guide strategies and innovations for the Skin Health Global Franchise and the Future of Skin Health.
- Use knowledge of key macro trends and lead understanding of consumer, market and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and risks, diagnose business performance and address focused business issues
- Gather and analyze competitive data and global category trends to inform implications
- Analyze and interpret research results, summarize findings, and make recommendations for business decisions
- Identify consumer research needs and design research to address key business questions/issues
- Manage research projects through design, execution and analysis phases
- Must partner with cross-functional functions such as Marketing, R&D, Consumer Sciences, local CBI counterparts to develop strong understanding of consumer, brand, products, and competitors
- Collaborate to identify business information needs and assists in developing learning plan and the most appropriate research strategies to deliver against business objectives
- Prepare and give presentations on consumer understanding, brand equity, consumer or marketplace trends, etc.
- Demonstrate objectivity in the interpretation of findings and development of recommendations and implications. Guides cross-functional team members to an objective viewpoint
- Encourage vendors to act as “strategic thought partners”, supervise vendor partners to execute projects and proactively manage priorities across budget lines
- A Bachelor's degree is required; · Post-graduate degree or equivalent in Market Research, Social Sciences, Data Science or Statistics is preferred
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in Market Research
- Usage and understanding of market research and analytical methodologies across both quantitative and qualitative research techniques and syndicated business analyses
- Demonstrate ability to influence cross-functional partners to impact decision-making; and “have an opinion” backed up by insight is required.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Must be self- driven and capable of creating agenda and deliverables.
- Strong data/quantitative analytics skills
- CPG experience
- Experience in a consumer marketing or manufacturing company
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-199 Grandview Road
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)