Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, North America Clinical Simulation
Requisition ID: 7998180726
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies is recruiting for a Manager, North America Clinical Simulation to be located anywhere in the United States, with preference given to those near one of our sites in Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; Irvine, CA; West Chester, PA; Warsaw, IN; or Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson MD is currently $21 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Clinical Specialist Manager will lead a team of Clinical Specialists responsible for executing practical courses using cadaveric tissue and other training mediums. These events are primarily centered around, surgeon training, new product development launches, as well as sales training programs. This candidate’s team will coordinate the activities of field-based labs to provide ongoing support of surgeon and sales training events sponsored by Professional and Sales Education.
- The candidate’s focus will be to lead a team that ensures a consistent high-quality lab experience for participants by following all established safety and lab procedures so that labs are orderly and provide a clean, OR type setting for participants.
- The individual will interact with other colleagues within Professional Education, Sales Training and Market Development, Clinical Research, Research and Development and Convention Services to coordinate program development and ensure requirements are met.
- Partner with meeting services to drive efficiency and maximize use of education equipment across North America.
- Collaborate with Professional Education Managers to develop comprehensive business plan and prioritize education events.
- Internal Partner Collaboration - Collaborates with Professional Education Managers and other internal partners to enhance the effectiveness of education events and ensure a consistent lab experience for participants.
- Product, Clinical and Disease State Knowledge – Understands product, clinical, and disease state knowledge for leading a team that is responsible for ab coordination and execution. The candidate should be able to provide clinical exposures to facilitate training and maximize donor utilization.
- Program Execution - Maximizes program efficiency and effectiveness by challenging and changing the status quo and removing barriers; shapes process and systems to ensure improvements are sustained and scalable.
- Business Acumen – Independently develops and directs the implementation and execution of Professional Education business plans that properly identify and prioritize the activities needed to accomplish short- and long-term business goals; Drives conversations with appropriate stakeholders to ensure appropriate resources and funding to gain alignment and support.
- The Manager will be required to know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility. He/she will complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time period. For this individual, training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments & for implementation of new policies & procedures.
- The Manager will complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety & environmental compliance. This individual will follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area. He/she will promote safety to all associates that enter work area. This individual will follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc.), and provide an environment for learning that is adequately resourced.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience in a clinical or business environment such as Marketing, Global Education Solutions, Clinical Education and/or Sales Learning, Development Healthcare Industry, Anatomy training center, Operating room, or a Healthcare profession is required
- Experience and comfortability handling anatomic tissue is required
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in high stress situations is required
- Ability to work on evenings and weekends when necessary is required
- Experience in Education and/or Training within the healthcare industry is preferred
- Experience in auditing in a compliance environment is preferred
- This position may require up to 75% travel in North America
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)