Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Immunology Sales Specialist (Gastroenterology) – Ottawa & Eastern ON
Requisition ID: 7996180405
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is looking to hire an Immunology Sales Specialist (calling primarily on Gastroenterologists) based out of Ottawa to join our Gastroenterology team.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to develop innovative programs to support portfolio growth opportunities. This territory requires approximately 20% travel time as the representative will be covering Ottawa/Gatineau and Eastern Ontario (Kingston, Belleville & Peterborough).
In this role, the incumbent's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve sales and business objectives (sales & share targets) for assigned brands/indications through customer interactions via 1:1, group selling activity, and CHE/OGA activity within the designated territory.
- Demonstrate expertise in identifying key business drivers for the specified region/customer group, and how to effectively plan and invest against those identified drivers as articulated in a prepared formalized territory business plan.
- Leverage strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value while demonstrating customer engagement in selecting the appropriate mix of activities.
- Become an acknowledged expert in the business within his/her assigned territory by understanding fully the healthcare environment (including customers, products, competitive set, and regulatory).
- Provide technical and educational support to HCP customers while leveraging a diverse Patient Support network.
- Collaborate with business partners in Sales, Marketing, Clinical Communications, New Business Development, and Government Affairs to plan and co-ordinate meetings, symposia and other CME/OGA related activities colleagues to consolidate plans aimed at addressing customer and organizational needs that optimize patient experience.
- Bilingual (English and French) required.
- Bachelor's degree - preferably Life Sciences, Nursing or Business.
- A minimum of 5 year’s proven track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Experience calling on gastroenterologists and/or other specialists is an asset.
- Results driven and strong sense of demonstrated entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrated ability (with supportive examples) in business planning skills including: customer engagement, critical thinking, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Motivated self-starter - demonstrated initiative.
- Strong understanding and execution of customer segmentation models and prioritized targeting in line with brand(s) strategies.
- Strong customer focus and collaboration skills.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)