Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) is currently recruiting for IT Lead, Product Line Analyst. This position is primarily located in Titusville, NJ and may require 20% travel between multiple JNJ locations in NJ and PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Data & Analytics PL is uniquely positioned to power world-class data and analytics technologies that enable end-to-end data management, operational/advanced analytics and data science capabilities. By turning our J&J commercial and corporate functions into insight driven organizations that are true analytics competitors, we are transforming how we serve our consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, customers and employees around the world. In close partnership with full JJT organization and our business, we will develop, leverage and scale smarter, faster and more efficient future-ready enterprise platforms and capabilities that will help to unlock new and differentiated insights needed to drive innovation, commercial growth, operational efficiencies and improved health outcomes.
This position will have specific responsibilities as a Business Analyst with strong technical skills, delivering high impact Field Analytic solutions that address the evolving needs of the Commercial Pharm business. The Business Analyst will be expected to identify new business opportunities, help explore the technology landscape to leverage strengths and optimize current solutions. This role is also expected to utilize advanced technologies such as machine learning and NLP to deliver predictive and prescriptive analytics to accelerate business drivers. The new hire will work closely with leaders across the PL, dependent PLs, BTLs, TS and business to optimize flow, and enhance our ability to deliver quality products and solutions with greater speed, increased agility and measurable business impact.
• Partner with Business Technology Leads (BTL) and Business Product Owners (BPO) to understand business drivers and to deliver analytics products that address business needs.
• Shape and lead Field Analytics capabilities for Janssen Therapeutic Areas based upon business drivers and IT strategies.
• Communicate product vision and functional requirements to product development team.
• Develop and manage Project Plans and areas related to project management.
• Identify and bring forward opportunities to develop POCs utilizing machine learning and NLP technologies to deliver predictive and prescriptive analytics.
• Build commercial analytics capabilities that take advantage of advanced predictive and prescriptive methods to deliver data driven insights and solutions in support of Commercial Excellent, Sales/Customer, Marketing and Market Access.
• Participate in the development and evolution of product strategy and roadmap by staying ahead of technology advancements and working closely with architecture teams and IT management.
• Lead and deliver features that enhance the solution, drive and measure usage and improve performance.
• Partner across IT teams (BTLs, PLs, EA, SA, TS, and Data Science) as One IT to deliver high quality analytics solutions which are aligned to business and IT strategies.
• Utilize Agile methodology to work with business partners to define and translate business needs into user stories, prioritize product backlog, and define sprint plans.
• Cultivate collaborative, healthy, inclusive, and credo-based culture of highly engaged, high performing teams by modeling credo values and valuing diverse perspectives.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in technology or engineering discipline. A master’s degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience within a large, global and matrixed organization is required.
• A strong technical understanding of various Business Intelligence technologies is required.
• Experience developing in BI visualization technologies and/or developing in other programming languages is required.
• Experience with databases modelling and database queries (Redshift and/or Oracle) is required.
• Experience/exposure with machine learning, NLP, predictive and prescriptive analytics is required.
• Experience with modern BI visualization technologies such as Qlik Sense and/or Tableau is required.
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally within a matrixed IT organization is required.
• Demonstrated track record of delivering successful analytics products and solutions is required.
• Experience working with business partners, capturing business requirements and managing projects is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• The ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required.
• [Experience with AWS cloud technologies including Redshift is preferred.
• Practical experience using Agile development methodology is preferred.
• Experience in the Commercial Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• Experience in Google Analytics and Performance testing tools is preferred.
• Experience with pharmaceutical data, SHS or IMS prescription and account sales data, specifically Xponent, DDD, PlanTrak, APLD, CRM is preferred.
• Relevant Data Sciences experience is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)