Born from the legacy of our namesake, Dr. Paul Janssen, whose discoveries transformed the treatment and care for those with serious mental health illness, Janssen Neuroscience works to heal minds and restore hope for people living with serious brain disorders. We collaborate with doctors, caregivers and people living with schizophrenia and other psychiatric and neurological disorders to improve health outcomes for those we serve and advance solutions that address critical needs. Learn more about these efforts at www.janssen.com/neuroscience. Follow us at www.twitter.com/JanssenUS.
Associate Director Market Access Multiple Sclerosis
- Closely collaborate with the Compound Market Access Lead to develop and implement product market access strategy.
- Develop and support global health economics and market access tactical plans for assigned products.
- Design, develop, and source tools and economic instruments that can be adapted for coordinated delivery to key decision makers.
- Collaborate with Global Medical Affairs team and Market Access Hub on evidence generation, especially RWE.
- Act as part of Cross-Functional Teams and ensure appropriate clinical trial and other data collection required for HTA/reimbursement and pricing submissions/negotiations.
- The person must also be able to efficiently plan and manage product and project level budgets.
- A minimum of a Master's degree in appropriate field (Science, Economics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, or Public Health).
- A minimum of 4 year of relevant industry work experience in Health Economics and Outcomes Research or Market Access.
- A thorough understanding of pharmaceutical commercialization and drug development process.
- The successful candidate will have superior communication and strong interpersonal skill, demonstrated through working within cross-functional teams.
- An understanding of and/or experience with the reimbursement environment for key international markets.
- This position can be based in Titusville, NJ, but other locations will be considered; The job will require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
- Prior neuroscience experience.
- Experience with developing and submission of Reimbursement & Pricing dossiers to key government and private HTA and payer authorities.
- Direct experience of reimbursement environment in a major country.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)