Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager eCommerce Capabilities Implementation & Adoption
Requisition ID: 7977171221
Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager – eCommerce Capabilities Implementation & Adoption This position can be based in one of the following locations: New York, NY or Skillman, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ or Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA with 20% International and Domestic Travel.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world competes in the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and has the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Senior Manager leads the implementation and adoption of best-in-class globally scalable eCommerce capabilities, solutions, and processes partnering closely with regional and local market partners across Marketing, Digital Strategy, eCommerce, and IT to embed and operationalize capabilities within the business to drive eCommerce sales growth, deliver compelling shopping experiences, purchase intent, conversion, and align with business and marketing objectives and strategies.
The Senior Manager will act as a capability champion and advocate - and drive the changes management, awareness, education, adoption, evangelize, and the implementation of Global Ecommerce Capabilities. Additionally the role will also involve overseeing relationships and optimizing operating models for the greatest level of consistency, efficiency, and compliance.
The Senior Manager will be expected to establish capability goals, metrics, and KPIs – and be jointly accountable with regional and market level DRIs for meeting target metrics and successful implementation, communicating progress, achievements, and performance throughout the organization.
The role will closely partner across many cross functional areas of the business including regional and local eCommerce, Marketing, Sales, Digital Strategy, IT and more. The role will also require relationship building and influencing regional priorities to leverage eCommerce Capabilities and driving capability education.
The ideal candidate is a digital expert with experience in eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, and change management experience - with a strategic and global mindset focused on scalability and operational efficiency. The role also requires strong process orientation skills with motivation to drive sales by efficiently implementing globally scalable capabilities.
- Drive Capability Awareness, Adoption, and maximum Value
- Deliver Capability Education and Influence Adoption Globally
- Develop eCommerce Capability Marketing, Communication, and Implementation Plans
- Partner closely with Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales, and eCommerce Teams to drive implementation and adoption of capabilities.
- Define Operational Models and Processes for Digital Capabilities
- Develop & Communicate capability vision to cross functional stakeholder
- Develop capability objectives, vision, strategies and associate measurement plans
- Partner closely with GSI&A and eCommerce Analytics Teams to drive data based decision making and prioritization
- Manage Relationships with key technology and capability solution providers
- Collaborate and share best practices with cross functional stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of overall Marketing or Business experience required
- Minimum of 5 years Digital Marketing and eCommerce experience is required
- Expertise in User Experience and cross channel experience across mobile, desktop, and mobile applications is required
- Familiarity and experience with Emerging, Digital, and eCommerce Technologies such as WebCollage, Salsify, Bazaarvoice, Salesforce, Demandware, Magento, VR, AI, etc. is required
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy, and experience implementing strategies is required
- CPG and Beauty Experience is preferred
- Experience working with Agency Partners is required
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales is required
- Familiarity with eCommerce Best Practices is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-California-San Francisco
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)