Janssen Therapeutics, a division of Janssen Products LP is currently recruiting for a Product Manager, HIV Marketing, located in Titusville, NJ.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in HIV and other infectious diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world. Headquartered in Titusville, New Jersey, Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP, is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. Please visit http://www.janssen.com for more information.
We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our market position and outperform the competition.
Product Manager will play a critical role as a member of the SYMTUZA® consumer and market access marketing team.
- Strategy & Execution: Lead the development & execution of HIV business strategies & marketing plans to deliver growth in NTS and market share
- Oversee all planning, content development and execution for the SYMTUZA® consumer speakers bureau
- Tactical Execution: Support Market Access by identifying opportunities and developing resources to effectively support:
- SCG and MDM efforts to get SYMTUZA covered on key formularies, as well as
- IDS efforts to pull through access
- Lead content and execution of access portion of sales cycle meetings as well as brand portion of SCG meetings
- Manage the distribution of samples
- Lead payer media initiatives including EHR
- Cultural Contributions: Contribute to a culture of collaboration, trust, and personal development as part of the ID marketing team
- Investment Management: Make strategic recommendations for investment and manage budget to commitments
- Organizational Alignment: Build strong alliances with Medical, V&E, Legal, Regulatory, Commercial Excellence, Agencies and other key business partners. Drive cross-functional awareness, alignment and accountability to the Infectious Diseases strategies.
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required. MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years business experience is required, including at least two (2) years of successful and progressive experience in Sales, Marketing, Analytics and/or related fields is required.
- Media agency experience is preferred.
- Excellent skills in communication, cross-functional alignment, and influencing without authority
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and willingness to take smart risks - measuring and optimizing based on results
- Thought leadership, accountability, and results orientation are required
- The successful candidate is a self-starter with a track record of challenging the status quo, delivering results, and earning followership.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)