Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, U.S. Sales Education. This is a nationwide opening.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Manager, Sales Education will lead and build the Sales Education Team and its curriculum.
- Leads and manages all activities of the Sales Education department. This includes, but not limited to hiring and development of the department, administration of Sales Education policies and guidelines, legal administration and management of training content as determined by FDA law, management of sales leadership development for all sales managers and directors, creation and development of training content for all new hires as well as on-going training for all sales professionals.
- Develops goals and objectives for leadership and management board(s) for all sales Education and development.
- Assesses and manages the ongoing training needs of the entire sales force based on sales direction.
- Performs analysis on current sales activities and suggests programs with the most effective means of training adults.
- Manages the measurement of sales training effectiveness for the sales force to meet the overall objective of the organization.
- Proactively identifies and builds relationships with key stakeholders in all parts of the business in order to effectively manage change.
- Leads the Sales Education team in working effectively with all education partners (R&D, Marketing, Sales Leadership, HR, etc.) to build one-of-a-kind training programs.
- Develops, creates and delivers training programs and materials to address all ongoing and advanced training and development of sales representatives with emphasis on selling, clinical, product, territory management, management skills and concepts.
- Manages the development of annual sales training budget and manages costs.
- Maintains a level of expertise in updated training technology. Identifies market trends and recommends appropriate actions.
- Develops and initiates specific training and development programs, prepares or organizes conference or sales meetings.
- Manage all sales Education curriculum within compliance all government, FDA, or legal requirements.
- Regular 1:1’s with direct reports to set clear expectations on goals and objectives, provide ongoing coaching/feedback, and support talent development
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college is required.
- 8-10 Years of professional work experience is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of Medical Sales experience (Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Medical Device/Capital Equipment) is required
- Sales Education and Training Experience within medical device (cataract market strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of people leadership and Sales Management experience
- Experience leading, coaching, building and developing high performing teams
- Experience managing a large budget
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective use of complete Microsoft Office 360 suite
- Ability to travel up to 50% is required
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
- Minimum of 8 years of Ophthalmology experience
- Product launch experience
- Experience developing and creating curriculum for sales teams
- Understanding of the Adult Principles of Learning
- LMS Knowledge
- High level of virtual and live facilitation skills
- Knowledge of live, virtual and online training tools
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)