Johnson & Johnson Careers
Detail Scheduler and Asset Planner
Gurabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 7966180327
Janssen Ortho LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Detail Scheduler & Asset Planner.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Detail Scheduler & Asset Planner, you will:
• Be the point of contact for local business partners on scenario planning, as well as, perform analysis, highlight risks and integrate mitigation plans to assess impact to capacity.
• Extract data on a monthly basis from the Master Production Schedule system, and evaluate medium and short-term loading in capacity tools.
• Support rhythm wheel preparation and communication with scheduler as required by business needs.
• Update planning values as applicable and load in inventory system or capacity tools.
• Perform, at least on a yearly basis, site renewal processes for long term planning volumes.
• Support analysis with Planning and Finance departments for budget, planning volume review, and other business processes. Provide information in lots and/or units as required, and determine impact in center utilization of changes in volume.
• Identify constrained centers and project needs to maximize capacity and address supply constraints. Integrate with event management and project teams to ensure alignment and visibility to allow production windows granting to project owners.
• Integrate and oversee firm period production and release plans for execution, including acting as liaison with other schedulers as required for IMT/IVC on time execution.
• Contact related areas as applicable to confirm execution of IMT/Gemba/IVC related tasks, as needed.
• Open system purchase orders (POs) for manufacturing, packaging or release, as needed.
• Be responsible for decision making, working with precision and at a fast pace, and able to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and priorities.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Planning or Materials Management.
• American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) certification is preferred. Courses or certification in Excel is a plus.
• A minimum of four (4) years of overall experience is required.
• Experience in Materials Management, Scheduling or Information Systems is required.
• Experience with capacity planning and scenario modeling is highly preferred.
• Strong analytic skills are required. Experience with volume analysis is preferred.
• Proficiency in English and Spanish (oral and written) is required.
• Computer-literate in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word and PowerPoint) is required. Intermediate MS Excel proficiency is required; advanced skills (e.g. macro, programming) in MS Excel are preferred.
• Experience with SAP or similar inventory systems is required.
• This position requires up to ten percent (10%) of travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Puerto Rico-Gurabo
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)