Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Scientist, Separation Large Molecule Method Development
Requisition ID: 7964180403
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Analytical Development group is seeking an Associate Scientist who will be part of a dynamic Separations team. The primary responsibility will focus on development, validation and transfer of separations-based analytical methods to QC labs. A broad skill set is required for various Separations technologies including chromatography, capillary electrophoresis, UV/VIS spectroscopy applications. The incumbent must be able to thrive in a team setting in a fast-paced GMP environment, contribute technical expertise to multiple large molecule programs, be proficient with documentation and review of analytical data, and possess excellent communication skills. Additional responsibilities for the Associate Scientist may include:
- Participate in initiatives to improve lab processes including 5S, Lean in the Lab and visual management
- Execute experiments to develop new separation methods
- Participate in analytical sub-teams
- Work with contract and QC laboratories to transfer methods and review data to ensure that quality standards are met
- Support QC investigations
- Complete GMP and safety trainings
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related discipline with at least 1 year relevant research experience or pharma/biotech industry experience is requred
- A strong background in multiple separation-based technologies (e.g. HPLC/UPLC, cIEF, cSDS, etc.) is required
- Protein chemistry experience is preferred
- Ability to creatively solve technical problems while meeting project timelines
- Able to work with a limited guidance to plan, execute and follow through studies
- Excellent in troubleshooting and routine instrument maintenance
- Excellent in maintaining accurate lab records, and prepare SOPs
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)