Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Brand Manager Beauty– Face / Sun Need States
Requisition ID: 7962180403
Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager Beauty – Face / Sun Need States. This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ or Los Angeles, CA and report into the Vice President, Face & Sun Care.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Senior Brand Manager Beauty – Face / Sun Need States position is a key strategic role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This person will lead upstream innovation strategy development and new product development for the Face and Sun category need states across J&J Beauty and will be a critical link to inform the global brand strategic plan development.
Specifically, the Sr. Brand Manager will:
- Participate in relevant global, regional and local market governance meetings w/ deep understanding & alignment to Region Strategies, Tactics & KPIs. Have close partnership with Brand Leaders
- Develop the category level vision and strategies for Face and Sun care categories, including portfolio recommendations to ensure a holistic strategy that is informed by, and informs, the global brand strategy
- Identify whitespace opportunities and partner with Global Equity Leaders to create the global pipeline
- Lead upstream innovation team to develop new product ideas and innovation
- Partner w/ global GSIA to identify consumer needs and white space territories
- Partner with R&D to validate upstream technologies & assess for equities
- Develop brand and commercialization strategies for upstream innovation
- Lead project team for upstream formulation development until ready for coarse screen
- Partner with BD to lead whitespace and business development initiatives for the need states
- This person will develop transferable success models across countries, transferring learning and best practices globally in partnership with the Global Franchise Leadership Team. This person will be responsible for creating a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation with cross functional partners and marketing counterparts
- A BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required
- MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of marketing experience is required
- Marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is required
- Candidates must have strong negotiation skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team is required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Previous people management experience is preferred
- Prior P&L ownership is preferred
- Digital marketing experience is preferred
- Agency management experience is desired
- Global marketing experience is preferred
- This position requires up to 20% domestic/global travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)