Johnson & Johnson Careers
Bilingual - Customer Logistics Representative
Requisition ID: 7960180625
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, haemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
The Customer Logistics Representative is the owner of the customer relationship from an operations perspective. You will have direct responsibility for delivering a superior customer experience to an assigned portfolio of accounts within a territory. You will be responsible for the execution of tactical processes such as customer order intake, order management, order follow-up and troubleshooting. It is also required to operate at a strategic level and demonstrate business analytics to influence customer collaboration. The CLR is also responsible to engage with internal partners to provide resolution to customer complaints.
The Customer Logistics Representative will monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s) to track progress of the efficiencies and the benefits offered to customers. The CLR collaborates intensively cross functionally with Distribution, Transportation, Sales and Marketing, and Planning.
The Customer Logistics department is responsible to execute under very specific compliance guidelines including Health Care or Financial regulations to ensure a safe and compliant supply chain.
• Build and maintain a strong and positive relationship with customers
• Actively seek to create further collaboration with existing customers to achieve;
• An increase of the number of orders sent electronically
• A reduction of errors that occur for customers already submitting electronic orders
• A decrease of the number of corrective documents (Credits/Debits and Returns)
• A reduction of the cycle time of Credit / Debit issuance
• Utilize available information and reporting to measure efficiencies within the assigned customer portfolio
• Enter orders in the system for customers belonging to the regional portfolio via Phone, Fax or email
• Review orders for pricing, product availability, dating, discontinued items, payments terms and make any necessary adjustments
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers via phone or email related to back-orders, order status, order amendments
• Ensure e-commerce orders are monitored and that any discrepancies or blocks are resolved to allow for timely processing
• Ensure that orders are processed in a timely manner
• Collaborate with Supply Planning Distribution and Transportation
• Ensure all activities are executed according to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Work Instructions (WI) to guarantee a compliant supply chain
• Respond and collection service complaints
• Initiate the investigation as a result of a complaint and if applicable, initiate the process to issue Credit / Debit
• Responsible for building and maintaining awareness with our customers of the Customer Care model offered to them
• Identify, assess, and communicate process and cost improvements opportunities to Customer Logistics management team
• Excellent command of English and French language
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
• 2 years in a customer facing role
• University Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Possess a high sense of accountability and ownership
• Experience in the Health Care industry an asset
• Strong time management
• Analytical skills preferred
• Strong proficiency with MS Office applications
• Experience with ERP systems required, SAP preferred
• Experience and exposure to different areas of supply chain an asset
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)