Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Franchise Health Economics Market Access
Requisition ID: 7955190619
- ETHICON, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager of Franchise Health Economics and Market Access (MANAGER, FHEMA).
- ETHICON is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
- ETHICON offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of surgical devices across a spectrum of disease states such as oncology, obesity, and cardiology.
- We are focused on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions that advance patient care in today’s evolving healthcare environment.
- The Manager, Franchise Health Economics & Market Access is a key member of the ETHICON Franchise HEMA team within the Johnson & Johnson Medical Device HEMA Center of Excellence.
- The Manager, FHEMA will work to support the business objectives of ETHICON globally, with responsibility for planning and executing projects supporting the Endo Mechanical/Digital Surgery platforms as well as other Franchise priorities as required.
- The Manager, FHEMA will work with the Director and Regional HEMA partners to ensure that regional market access requirements are understood and built into the product development strategy through Target Product Profiles and Value Propositions that reflect the needs of non-clinical stakeholders.
- In collaboration with evidence partners, the MANAGER, FHEMA will be responsible for the development and execution of lifecycle evidence of value and market access strategies that enable market access and commercial success.
- The Manager, FHEMA will participate in multiple product evidence teams and will manage HEOR studies including developing scientific publications, presenting evidence at national and international conferences, and constructing commercial dissemination tools.
- The Manager FHEMA will also play a critical role in helping FHEMA to plan and execute dissemination strategies for evidence of value.
Required Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Understanding/experience & business acumen of the healthcare field (Preferred)
- HEMA experience in one or more areas critical to the medical device organization (Preferred)
- HEOR techniques including but not limited to development and dissemination of literature reviews, budget impact models, value briefs and value dossiers (Required)
- Strong presentation, communication, and consulting skills (Required)
- Knowledge of global medical device reimbursement systems (Preferred)
- Understanding of and experience in Health Technology Assessment (Preferred)
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive development and execution of evidence strategies for critical growth platform to support global market access – including effective use of real-world data sources.
- Development of value tools including value dossiers, value briefs and economic models in collaboration with global and regional partners.
- Provide functional inputs to regulatory, pricing, clinical and professional education strategies to support market access and adoption.
- Develop scientific publications, and present relevant HEMA evidence at national and international clinical and economic conferences
· A minimum of a Master’s degree in a HEMA relevant discipline (Required)
- 1 plus years of relevant experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or healthcare consulting business (Required)
- Experience in planning and executing health economic and outcomes research studies (Required)
- Understanding of medical care delivery systems, reimbursement, market access conditions and health policy trends in major global markets (Preferred)
- Knowledge of evidence requirements that impact reimbursement and market access (Preferred)
Connect, Shape, Deliver, Lead: Demonstrates leadership competencies to Connect, Leadership, Shape and Deliver.
- Insight driven to uncover unmet needs of the economic/ non-clinical customer
- Connected Partnerships- Leverages relationships w/key portfolio constituents to deliver tangible results
- Effectively manage in a matrix environment and demonstrate influence capabilities
- Translate insights into viable products and solutions that create value
- Achieves balance of strategic thinking and big picture orientation with a tactical capability to deliver HEMA strategies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels in the organization and with external customers.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, organizational, and planning skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with a diverse work force and customer base.
- Engage in transparent and constructive conversations at various levels.
- Ability to take independent initiatives and execute flawlessly under minimal supervision.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)
Health Economics R&D