Johnson & Johnson Careers
CLINICAL SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY COOP
Requisition ID: 7954190220
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Research &
Development Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of the
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Pharmaceutical
Development and Manufacturing Sciences (PDMS) Summer Interns to be based in NJ
or PA. The duration of this internship is May through August.
Janssen Research & Development (Johnson & Johnson) Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
The Intern will support the Clinical Supply Chain organization, a part of Johnson & Johnson Research and development organization.
This opportunity will allow for the Co-op to Learn about all aspects clinical supply chain. An Intern assigned will be Responsible for supporting key sub-teams related to developing the future state model of Clinical Supply Chain including areas related to developing methods and processes for enhancement and sustainability, Strategic Project Management, Training Effectiveness models, Process Ownership strategy, and Team Structure roles & responsibilities. Additional responsibilities could include supporting the Clinical Supply Chain IT Strategy in relation to our Integrated Planning & Forecasting program developing methods and processes for enhancement and sustainability. Projects will also be assigned to ensure that each Co-Op has a unique opportunity to see how a Clinical Supply Chain works End-to-End from compound development, clinical trial execution, and supplying our clinical trial patients. This position will have opportunities to build skills in – Project Management, Lean tools and methodology, Process Improvement, Leadership, Building Department Image via multiple mediums, Supply Chain business planning, Quality & Compliance, Website Administration, Developing Business Solutions, and Organizing the collaboration of key Supply Chain performance metrics.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college throughout the duration of the internship. Completion of a minimum of two years towards a BS or pursuing a MS or PhD in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering; Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry; Biology; Biochemistry; Molecular Biology; Biotechnology; Microbiology; Supply Chain Management or related science or engineering disciplines is required.
- Previous co-op or internship experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-Time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need extensive PC based skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint, SAP are preferred (SAP for Supply Chain Management only).
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.2 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)