Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Global Supply Planner
Requisition ID: 7949180403
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting a Sr. Global Supply Planner to join its dynamic team located in its manufacturing site at its global headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Sr. Global Supply Planner, you will provide end to end value stream support for supply network planning, ensuring service & inventory optimization. You will be responsible for executing supply network planning processes to ensure E2E product flow that enables service and inventory targets to be met, and assist in developing supply network planning strategies.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Optimize E2E operational plans across the value stream via proactive sensing and then resolve challenges within the supply chain in order to achieve optimal value stream customer service and inventory outcomes including leading multi-site planning efforts for a value stream
- Develop and execute E2E net requirements plans upstream through the supply chain and distribution plans downstream, accounting for any upstream process constraints
- Create global supply network plans that ensure service goals are met and inventory is optimized
- Highlight and escalate supply disruptions and work with functional partners to identify root-cause and to resolve supply issues and constraints
- Participate in new product launch meetings and assist in developing new product forecasts and production schedules
- Provide supply commit dates to demand planning and/or commercial group
- Initiate the global allocations process according to procedure; facilitate process to determine % allocations between regions and/or customer channels
- Engage with production planning and sourcing groups to ensure that supply network plans are aligned to production and purchasing
- Lead end-to-end planning meetings for each value stream in preparation for monthly supply chain reviews
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience is required
- Data mining reporting skills through MS-excel, or equivalent (i.e. pivot tables, v-lookups) is required
- Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions is required
- Ability to drive continuous process improvements is required
- Experience planning in ERP systems – such as SAP & JDA, etc. is a preference
- Green Belt six-sigma certification is preferred
- APICS Certification is an asset
- PMP Certification is desirable
- This position may require up to 10% domestic & international travel
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)