Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Marketing Manager, Global Professional Precision
Requisition ID: 7944181120
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Associate Marketing Manager, Global Professional Precision is based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Global Professional Precision is responsible for the execution of professional experience marketing programs, including the global brand precision marketing strategy. This person works closely with agencies and internal partners to create/edit assets that align to brand guidelines and support the Professional Experience. This person will also support internal processes, including budget management.
- Own creation of professional assets in support of the Professional Experience:
- Develop content in partnership with internal stakeholders and agencies for owned and paid channels
- Communicate with agencies/creative/production partners to edit existing assets to create new content and/or create/produce new assets in support of test and learns
- Maintain project backlog, timeline, and communication with internal stakeholders
- Support new and existing internal processes and workflows to enable real time action, including leveraging data and insights to evolve marketing programs
- Manage budgets and agency scopes
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A Master’s Degree of equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive business experience is required
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of J&J Vision branding guidelines
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and/or medical device marketing or business experience is preferred
- Prior experience working with advertising agencies and agency management experience with excellent track record / feedback from agencies is preferred
- Experience with Data Visualization, Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases is preferred
- Highly motivated, self-confident and effective operating in an independent environment is required.
This position is based in Jacksonville, FL and will require up 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)