Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy, Vision Experience & Innovation
Requisition ID: 7939190619
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy, Vision Experience & Innovation to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
J&J Vision ACUVUE® is also committed to continuing to be at the forefront of cutting-edge digital applications and expertise within the Health Care industry, leveraging and investing in the latest digital technology and digital analytics to strengthen real-time business insights to deliver market-leading eye care solutions for our millions of patients and professionals around the globe.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, J&J celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion and equal opportunity where everyone can passionately lead, grow, and inspire each other to meet their professional aspirations. J&J employees can pursue opportunities to work across sectors and different locations, within our broad range of operating companies: Med Device, Pharm and Consumer.
The Senior Manager Digital Marketing Strategy, Vision Experience & Innovation, is responsible for real time insights to analytics to drive local commercial action. This person will connect across markets and functions to support local market precision campaigns and areas of focus for the business. This person will manage external partnerships to develop new capabilities for JJV and lead internal processes for real time commercial action.
You will lead a global roadmap and act as a passionate evangelist of how the business can use digital data to uncover key insights and inform strategic recommendations to improve the Vision experience for consumers and eye care professionals. Working within a dynamic team environment, you will partner closely with global & regional marketing teams, data strategy, and IT to design precision & performance marketing initiatives and use cases to ensure optimal data capture, management, and harmonization to drive measurement. You bring domain expertise, enthusiasm for both learning & educating, experimentation, and data-informed decision-making to empower the business to deepen engagement, build more targeted audiences, and ensure a connected experience to grow ACUVUE® wearers.
- Identify new digital and social channels and trends to leverage in precision marketing campaigns
- Develop partnerships with digital and social channels (Google, Facebook, Linked In, social listening, etc.) to test new digital marketing capabilities
- Influence business partners in the design, analysis, and interpretation of globally-cascaded reporting metrics for all global digital programs to ensure understanding of product/region/market performance & impact
- Provide insights on how to improve acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention across channels
- Strengthen local market test and learns, including commercial precision campaigns through briefing, pilot development, metrics, and reporting
- Partner with regional partners to use real time data analytics and insights to maximize effectiveness of marketing
- Partner with regional partners to define, monitor and visualize success metrics, generating easily digestible executive reports with actionable recommendations to optimize precision marketing effectiveness.
- Be a student of the digital and precision marketing by keeping up with media and technology trends; helping share knowledge and build capabilities across the organization
- Champion digital & social analytics best practices and support efforts to educate and upskill team to lead change management in building a data-driven culture
- Lead new and existing internal processes and workflows to enable real time commercial action
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive business experience is required.
- An understanding of design, copy, and digital best practices/guidelines is required.
- A strong track record of executing digital marketing campaigns and working successfully cross-functionally is required.
- Experience working with Technology teams to advance data-driven marketing, audience, and/or MarTech capabilities required.
- People management experience is preferred.
- Experience with Data Visualization, Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases preferred.
- Familiarity or exposure to A/B testing is preferred.
- Prior experience working with advertising agencies and agency management experience with excellent track record / feedback from agencies is preferred.
- This position is based in Jacksonville, FL and will offer relocation support.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)