Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Immuno-Oncology, Discovery (1 of 2)
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 7917180403
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Research & Development, Immuno-Oncology, Discovery Biomarkers located in Spring House, PA and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in neuroscience, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As the Associate Director, T cell group, Janssen Immuno-Oncology Discovery, you will play a key role in driving Janssen’s pre-clinical research efforts directed towards the discovery and advancement of novel T cell therapies (CAR-T and TCR-T) across multiple areas of disease focus.
- Lead efforts to identify and advance novel T cell therapeutics (CAR-T and TCR-T) for Oncology
- Drive multiple Discovery programs in parallel
- Develop and/or implement strategies for next generation platforms and technologies
- Lead and mentor teams of PhD and non PhD scientists
- Work closely with Immuno-Oncology leadership team to define strategy and deliver robust portfolio of new therapeutics
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across multiple groups in Discovery and across functional areas
- Identify novel platforms and external opportunities and engage key opinion leaders across T cell therapy space for input and collaborations
- Represent company at meetings and to potential external collaborators
- Present and assemble complex data sets
- Minimum of a Ph.D is required
- A minimum of 6 years post-doctoral training is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience in biopharmaceutical setting is required
- Established strong publication and track record in the T cell therapy space highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple Discovery Programs in biopharmaceutical setting is required.
- Ability to effectively manage and mentor a large scientific team(s), with prior direct and/or indirect people management experience is also required
- Ability to present and assemble complex data sets is required
- Ability to lead teams and interact in a matrix environment is required
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)