Johnson & Johnson Careers
Professional Brand Manager - Marketing
Requisition ID: 7915190619
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson Inc., is recruiting for a Professional Brand Marketing position, located in Markham Ontario
Are you passionate about healthcare in Canada? Would you like to join an exceptional organization in supporting better healthcare for all Canadians? As the Professional Brand Manager, Self Care OTC you will have the exciting opportunity to craft strategies that engage and educate Health Care Professional's (HCP's). HCP's are a vital link to brand love and your insight driven strategies will support them in making recommendations to their patients that drive better healthcare outcomes. Understanding the HCP mindset, the role they play as an influencer and how we can partner with them to support their patient needs will be a priority focus. In this role you are a key member of a cross functional team working together to bring to life forward thinking marketing plans that support business objectives and better health for Canadians.
• Drive the development, execution, and monitoring of annual business plans and programs that will improve professional endorsement,
• Activate brand company resources, policies and activities that relate to the HCP, patient/consumer, government and third-party payer to drive professional recommendations.
• Champion the HCP, patient/consumer’s point of view to drive recommendations.
• Champion positive relationships with professional organizations and key opinion leaders
• Lead the implementation of professional programs including product advertising through major conferences, sampling, and Continuing Medical Education (CME); and evaluate their effectiveness
• Drive excellence in digital fundamentals across Health Care Professional engagement platforms including: web, social, video, analytics and mobile
• Ensure the brand follows best in class standards, using global and regional capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree is a requirement with a concentration in Marketing. MBA is an asset.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing to health care professionals is important
• Consumer Brand Marketing experience is important
• Digital/CRM and social media experience is an asset
• English/French bilingualism is an asset
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)