Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Requisition ID: 7902181116
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead to be located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com
As the Manufacturing Engineering Manager the successful candidate will:
• Foster a collaborative, high-performing team culture based on achieving exceptional results by supporting, developing and leading the manufacturing engineering team.
• Take ownership and responsibility for Raynham manufacturing engineering organizational structure, project budgeting, project prioritization and project execution.
• Facilitate design for manufacturability of new product introduction projects from concept through end-to-end process qualification by developing close working relationships to key business partners.
• Guide development of technical proficiency within the team
• Oversee development and execution of detailed project plans.
• Ensure compliance with all FDA, ISO, quality, safety and environmental regulations.
• Assure cross-functional alignment in development and validation activities for manufacturing processes.
• Support various Business Systems Initiatives designed to standardize capital reporting and talent development procedures throughout the DePuy Synthes cluster of manufacturing sites.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
• A minimum of 10 years of engineering experience is required
• Previous experience in a leadership role with direct reports is required
• Hands-on experience in a manufacturing setting is required
• Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is required.
• Process validation experience is required.
• Process Excellence Blackbelt certification is preferred.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• Up to 10% domestic and international travel is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)