Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Incident Management
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7902180402
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Incident Management. This position will be preferably located in Raritan NJ, with potential of 10% annual Domestic and International travel required.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Senior Manager, Incident Management will report to the IT Director Global Service Operations the contact point for our service operations group across the global enterprise.
In support of:
The successful operation of the Incident Management Process globally across the J&J enterprise. Position requires a broad-based process and technology background. Oversee day-to-day operation of the Incident management process, ensuring that target objectives are met / exceeded in a consistent manner. Works with multiple JJ Technology, SCIT, BUIT, and JJTS groups to ensure collaboration and active participation within the Incident process take place. Collaborates with groups both within IS and outside to increase the use of the Incident process. Evangelizes, communicates, and is the subject matter expert within J&J IT with regards to Incident Management.
The Senior Manager is responsible for:
- Overall day to day responsibility for the Incident Management process.
- Continuous development & daily management of service quality focused on increasing customer satisfaction via reduced Meantime to Repair, decreased ticket aging times, and increased data quality.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for service improvements; directly address and eradicate unacceptable levels of service for our customers and ourselves.
- Work with ITSM tools team on any required tooling changes needed to support process improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Point of contact / support for any required audit or compliance group inquiries with regards to the incident management process.
- Manage the operational support and oversee remediation activities with designated extended managed service providers
- Support continual service improvement activities of service assurance and reporting and service improvement by leveraging predictive analytics
- Helping to create business aligned support of the Incident Management process.
- Drive visibility into service quality and process effectiveness with comprehensive reporting based on well-designed metrics
- Manage relationships with senior global business and technology management as well as other team members.
- Help to ensure all processes and procedures comply with corporate guidelines with resolver teams globally.
- Maintain industry best practice framework, process, and tool knowledge
- Grow their technical, business, leadership, and interpersonal skills year over year, including increased certifications around ITIL and other internal and industry-recognized Service Management disciplines.
- Interact with other teams in other sectors to help drive outages and service improvements.
A. Education and/or additional training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- An advanced degree or direct healthcare experience is a plus.
- ITILv3 certifications; Foundation required,
- Practitioner in Support and Restore highly desired.
- At least 10 years of Incident Management Process Experience, preferably in a broad based global infrastructure enterprise environment.
- Continuous development & daily management of service quality focused on increasing customer satisfaction via reduced Mean time to Repair, decreased ticket aging times, and increased data quality.
- A demonstrated commitment to service management (ITIL) disciplines (Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management).
- Be able to manage relationships with senior global business and technology management as well as other team members.
- An understanding of Severity Matrix, Service Level Agreements, and Support matrixes.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, ability to develop others, and general leadership qualities.
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Six Sigma, PMP certifications a plus.
- Able to communicate technical terms into business term language.
- Other duties as required.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)