Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Audience Manager, to be based in Markham, Ontario.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives every day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Audience Manager will work in support of J&J Consumer’s vision for Media – a true audience centric approach to personalized marketing that is channel agnostic.
This role will be responsible for implementing the JNJ Consumer Audience Data Strategy for the Canadian market by fully using the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) capabilities, Consumer Data assets and strategic partnerships with premium publishers and retailers. The Audience Manager will closely partner with Brand teams and Agency Audience & Media Planning teams to increase use of 1st Party data in Direct, Programmatic, Social and Search campaigns.
This role will partner with Canadian Commercial Squads, and Consumer Business Intelligence to support development of Audience Segmentation & Data Strategies, and will champion the creation and management of audiences connected to Media Activation
- Audience Development – 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data (includes meeting/improving % ‘on-target’ goals)
- Audience Segmentation and overlap management (including Reach/Frequency)
- Audience Syndication (including GMP, DSP, activation & Data Partnership management)
- Audience Analytics & Insights
This role will bring intimate knowledge of dynamic and fast paced AdTech & MarTech landscape/ecosystem and will help facilitate working models and relationships with Agency and external partners to deliver outstanding personalized marketing capabilities and execution.
In addition to leading audience creation and management, this role will work to accelerate overall organizational literacy in audience development, seeking to evolve Google Full Stack solutions and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in Marketing) with a strong understanding of data analytics
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years professional business experience required
- Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Healthcare digital experience is preferred
- Solid understanding of Google Marketing Platform(GMP) and Ad Tech Stack is required
- Hands on experience with Google Big Query and/or SQL coding is required
- Hands on working knowledge of Media platforms and CRM platforms is preferred
- Deep understanding of the digital media eco-system and supply chain as well as that of data segmentation, digital media metrics, plus a general comfort working with ‘Big Data’ is required
- Experience in building and implementing data strategy is required
- Strong return on investment focused business insight and process optimization attitude, strong analytical and change management skills required
- The candidate will have a consistent record of problem solving, demonstrating an entrepreneurial attitude, leading in ambiguous environments, influencing skillsets, learning agility, and being cross-functionally balanced
- Ability to influence across teams without direct accountability is critical
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)