Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Brand Manager - Marketing Excellence (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 7890180403
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world competes in the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and has the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Excellence, the Senior Brand Manager – Marketing Excellence is a critical role within the organization. Specifically, this Manager will be responsible for designing, sourcing and implementing the next generation of Marketing Excellence Training Programs that will ensure J&J’s marketing capabilities stay at the cutting edge of the industry. As J&J embarks on a journey of pushing into a new way of marketing that reflects todays increasingly connected, real-time world, data driven, omnichannel world. The manager will be part of the team ensuring that our marketers around the world have the knowledge, tools, and capabilities to live into this new modern way of marketing. This person is expected to gain organizational alignment to the new programs and will own one or more of these new programs and will be charged with ensuring these programs are delivered with excellence.
This person will have global marketing and cross sector exposure through their partnership with one or more operating regions/sectors around the world in the development of their training and capability agenda; and building a collaborative relationship with those regions/segments. This will be executed through the MX Champions team that acts as Marketing Excellence Ambassadors from each key market or market cluster for Regional execution of training programs as they launch MX programs and modules worldwide.
Our goal is to be seen and recognized as the world’s best marketing organization, capable of building the world’s most admired and beloved brands, and the individual in this role will be a key enabler against this objective.
This serves as a great Broadening assignment for two years for Marketers with strong potential who can benefit from Senior leadership visibility, global market, cross sector and GFO/GMS marketer experience as well an exposure to cutting edge marketing thinking and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
- 6+ years of experience working in world-class brand-building organizations in a combination of line marketing, global marketing, and marketing capability building roles.
- Demonstrated ability to align function strategy and priorities with overall organizational strategy and direction.
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders to the senior most levels of a large, matrix organization.
- Outstanding and clear communication skills; An outstanding presenter, and able to communicate complex ideas simply in both verbal and written communications
- Proven track-record leading and influencing large teams through a transformation and elevating capabilities.
- Strong track record of leadership in high performance consumer packaged goods environment preferred.
- Agile and able to change behavior across range of situations, strong change management capabilities
- Strategic business partnership: cross-functional leadership, business acumen & understanding of organizational dynamics, influencing skills, objectivity
- Strong and demonstrated passion for building capabilities and developing future marketing talent.
- Function leadership required: Coaching/mentoring skills to build organizational strength; Experience in building teams; Development and application of best practices and global standards; Effective conflict management; Innovative thinking
- Approximately 15% travel required both globally and domestically
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)