Johnson & Johnson Careers
MEDICAL INFORMATION SUMMER INTERN - PA
Requisition ID: 7883190219
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of companies, has one Summer Intern position available to work in the Medical Information department located in Horsham, PA. This group is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to a number of J&J's pharmaceutical companies. The company's mission is to create the pre-eminent model of scientific excellence in the promotion of public health.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The intern in Horsham, Pennsylvania will provide support to the Medical Information Team by:
- Assisting with development of product and disease state training materials
- Analyzing scientific literature and preparing written summaries of key data sets
- Participating in key medical information department projects, which will include cross-functional collaboration and partnering with internal colleagues
Successful candidates will have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry as a potential career path. They demonstrate intellectual curiosity and seek opportunities to leverage their growing therapeutic knowledge. They have an interest in advancing their strong written and verbal communication skills and have a passion for educating others.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and have completed at least 3 years of college study (of a 6 year PharmD program).
- The student must have a strong interest in medical writing/drug information and have good verbal & communication skills.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite is preferred.
- The expected program duration is approximately 10-12 weeks.
- Candidates must have authorization to work in the US.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)