Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead–Business Analyst, Global iMedical Review PL team. This position’s primary location will be Titusville, NJ and will require up to 10% travel, primarily in the NJ area.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Please visit www.janssen.com/us for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Growing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
With a global mindset, the IT Lead will be responsible for leading and conducting business demand/process analysis, contribute to shaping of agile user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria, and driving to an agreeable, value added solution in partnership with regional Business and Technology owners.
Be a technology partner, working with business partners and regional IT partners to identify unmet needs, propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and demand backlogs
• Lead the functional/technical discovery process for Global platform, scoping needs, gathering requirements and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards
• Conduct Business Analysis: Map out business process; Capture business requirements and specifications (story boards, use cases); support translation into technical requirements.
• Provide rapid prototyping and conceptual designs where requirements are ambiguous or unproven
• Support continuous process improvement; mapping current and future state, root cause analysis for process gaps and improvement to identify and resolve business and technology related issues.
• Cultivate relationships with external agencies, partners, J&J suppliers and customers, to develop deep insights into the needs of our business departments and become the go-to person for our business / technology partners.
• Take a regional view on technology solutions, building a good understanding of business practice in other countries through a network of IT colleagues, in order to leverage or create harmonized global solutions where possible
• Proactively match business needs with existing J&J technology capability, by showcasing local/regional best practice with key stakeholders, encouraging adoption of core systems and highlighting value in a business context
• Develop prioritized groomed Global demand backlog of regional / global, acting as Global Product Owner in scrum development
• Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Demonstrated experience in business analysis and project management delivering medium- and large-scale projects in hybrid cloud / managed service models from concept through delivery and operations
• Ability to effectively communicate across team and stakeholders and to inspire trust in vision, strategic goals & aspirations
• Ability to think creatively about where business initiatives drive technology evolution and to break-down processes and reimagine enabling technology capabilities with stakeholders
• Experience with Agile methodology and strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle Management model and documentation
• Self-starter with strong teamwork abilities and ability to shape/manage complexity is required.
• Experience with pharmaceutical industry and deep understanding of regulatory requirements and its operating environment is preferred.
• Experience implementing or supporting Commercial IT technologies in the area of Copy Approval, Digital Asset Management, Digital Marketing & CRM solutions is preferred.
• Working knowledge of technology products like Veeva Vault solutions will be highly regarded
• Capable of taking a “hands-on approach” to experiment and try things if needed
• Certifications in Business Analysis and/or Project Management areas or relevant experience will be highly regarded
• Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and cross-functional teams is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT knowledge to solving business problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)