Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
North America Leader, Commercial Innovation, Capabilities & Change Leadership
Requisition ID: 7873171221
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting for North America Leader, Commercial Innovation, Capabilities & Change Leadership. This position will report into the Vice President Commercial Enabling (CE) Organization,NA and will be located in Skillman, NJ.
With our vision of being the world’s best brand builders, our Consumer businesses are bringing BIG brand ideas to life through solutions and experiences that delight our consumers, create brand LOVE and ultimately drive GROWTH.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare and OTC products such as Tylenol ®, Zyrtec®, NEOSPORIN®, MOTRIN®.
As part of the NA Commercial Enabling organization, the Leader, Commercial Innovation, Capabilities & Change Leadership will lead a team that optimizes known and “shape” future key enabling capabilities to power Customer Teams and Commercial Squads and accelerate growth of the region
- All aspects of strategic planning, shaping the NA business plan, developing, leading and delivering the NA Commercial Operations plan and financial commitments, and bring foresight and driving adoption of regionally scaled and efficient capabilities across NA Marketing & Customer Development organization including digital, professional, commercial innovation and core operations.
- Creating, leading and delivering the Commercial Enabling roadmap that accelerates the NA business growth with a special focus on commercial innovation, speed to market, P&L re-shaping, identifying & scaling capabilities and unlocking efficiencies in resources and investment.
- The individual will lead a 20-25-member team and influence a broad network of senior leaders across the region, global, and enterprise groups as well as external stakeholders.
- Developing the Commercial Enabling strategies and priorities need to be done in consort with the external environment and the Global Franchise Organization. Specifically:
- Partners across functions (e.g. SC, R&D, QA, IT) to develop and execute a faster, sustainable model for Commercial Innovation resulting in improved speed to market. Specifically, lead the creation of an internal and external ecosystem of suppliers that builds the commercial innovation capability for North America business for rapid innovation
- Optimizes known and future key enabling capabilities to power Customer Teams and Commercial Squads
- The Innovation hub that will leverage proven approaches to achieving successful large-scale change to amplify organizational success in critical future capabilities and areas of competitive advantage
- Centralized digital and social resources that develop cutting-edge common processes and systems to be leveraged by the Commercial Squads in key focus areas
- Continually evolves approach and deployment capabilities to remain relevant in the ever-changing external marketplace; incorporation of social listening with a continuous loop into brand strategy development
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA degree would be an advantage
- A minimum of 12+ years of related work experience in a relevant function including (but not limited to) marketing, customer/business development, strategic planning, is required
- Broad and deep multi-functional business experience is required
- P&L management, people management and solid organizational leadership and development experience is required
- The incumbent must have a demonstrated track record in dealing with and influencing a large and complex executive stakeholder group
- Marketplace knowledge to include consumer, customer, external CPG environment and franchise/brands/products is required
- Previous experience in strategic planning, complex program management, global organization resource management, process design and implementation, negotiations, and business integration is required
- This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to facilitate a start-up function; ability to lead “white space” innovation and ability to shape and lead through change
- This position may require up to 20% travel domestically and internationally and is located in Skillman, NJ
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)