Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Global Customer Strategy
Requisition ID: 7870171221
- Responsible for developing and refining the experience from the moment a customer interacts with Vision Surgical through contracting, online portals through when they order and receive and return/reorder inventory.
- Plan, lead and launch projects to continuously improve processes and methodology
- Continuously innovate and improve efficiencies of the systems launched
- Develop reports and metrics to drive customer experience improvements across countries
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define and update priorities
- Continuously optimize operational efficiency while maintaining high data quality
- Work cross functionally with peers/colleagues globally to support training, best practices, and shared opportunities
- Assist with the identification of external new technologies, products and capabilities aligned to business strategy and priorities
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of business experience is required
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Experience in vision / eye health industry is highly preferred
- Experience in supporting strategic business plans and projections are required
- Experience in technology solutions for eCommerce, contracting, consignment, or supply chain is preferred
- Business, financial, negotiation, influencing, organizational, project management, analytical, decision making, and influence management skills are required
- Communicate and influence a broad variety of business leaders, both internally and externally and with varying levels from functional personnel to senior leaders of companies is required
- Prioritizing tasks, managing several projects at a time, and eliminating/overcoming unproductive, low priority, or low probability tasks and projects is required
- Experience in agile methodology is preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 20% of the time is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)