Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 7849171221
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc is hiring a Senior Biostatistician, as part of our Quantitative Sciences group. This position will be located in our Skillman, NJ site and will collaborate with our US and Global Consumer and OTC clinical project teams.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (JJCI) touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. JJCI develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: OTC products such as Pain, Allergy, and Cough/Cold; Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, and Feminine Care.
The biostatistician in this role provides study-level statistical expertise in support of the design, analysis, and interpretation of clinical trials through collaboration with other team personnel including data management, programming, clinical research, and clinical operations. This support includes statistical aspects of study design, protocol review, and preparation of statistical sections; preparation of the statistical analysis plan; oversight of tables/listings/figures development; interpretation of results to internal clinical and management personnel; and support of the preparation of publications and regulatory deliverables. In providing clinical trial support, this person will participate in management of external resources to ensure quality, timely, and cost-effective statistical deliverables.
- Represent the biostatistics function in supporting the design, analysis, and interpretation of clinical trials through collaboration with other functions including Clinical Research, Clinical Operations, Data Management, and Programming
- Provide statistical input to clinical plans in support of product development, claims, and submissions
- Provide statistical support to the development and review of study protocols, statistical analysis plans, clinical study reports, regulatory submissions, and other related deliverables
- Participate in oversight of biostatistics activities of external vendors to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Assist clinical and other personnel in the creation of publications and manuscripts
- Support the development and implementation of process efficiencies and continuous improvements to decrease cycle time and reduce cost while maintaining/improving quality.
- Assist in support for interactions with and responses to regulatory agencies.
- Ensure compliance with all statistical analysis and reporting procedures
- Graduate degree in Statistics or a related quantitative field with sufficient concentration in statistics required
- PhD degree or equivalent; or MS degree or equivalent with 3+ years pharmaceutical experience required
- Experience with statistical computing software including SAS required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)