Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Associate Scientist, Data Integrity & Analytical Systems
Requisition ID: 7839190219
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Associate Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Ensure GXP-compliance and data integrity in analytical data systems and processes.
- Drive governance and change management as system product owner.
- Manage relationships with vendors and IT for key laboratory data systems.
- Lead inventory management data strategy and support overall laboratory informatics.
- Provide technical support on lab instrument interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with scientists to drive global upgrades of analytical data systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacology or other relative scientific field, with at least 5 years of industry experience OR a Master’s degree with at least 3 years of industry experience is required
- Experience with GXP compliance is required
- Experience with laboratory information management systems is required
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or software validation is preferred
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)