Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Neurovascular and Ischemic
Requisition ID: 7836180724
CERENOVUS, Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular Division (CNV), a member of the Johnson and Johnson Medical Device Companies, is recruiting for Marketing Manager, Neurovascular and Ischemic. The position will be located in Irvine, CA. Travel up to 30% is required.
CERENOVUS is a global leader in neurovascular care. Offering a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke, CERENOVUS is committed to changing the trajectory of stroke.
The Marketing Manager, Neurovascular and Ischemic will have responsibility for the Ischemic Stroke platforms within the Neurovascular (NV) franchise (i.e. Thrombectomy) in the US Region. This position will partner closely with Sales Management to support U.S. sales efforts, execute national programs, and develop regional plans.
You will execute new product launches in ischemic stroke, develop and execute educational programs, support the US sales team through co-travel and development of useful tools, build strong customer relationships, gather market intelligence, and execute various marketing projects and initiatives.
The position reports to the Regional Director of Ischemic and responsibilities include:
- Establish overall goals and business planning process to ensure regional marketing activities meet both internal and external customer needs.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, GSM, R&D, Professional Education, and other functions to maximize program opportunities.
- Achieve U.S. business plan objectives of sales, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis.
- Provide “first line” support to U.S. Sales team including technical support, co-travel to support selling efforts, building customer relationships, and gathering of market intelligence.
- Support sales efforts by participating in sales activities aimed at converting or retaining key customers.
- Partner with GSM team to launch new products in the U.S. market and ensure alignment with global launch strategy.
- Work independently to lead the tactical execution of U.S. product launches including sales forecasting, inventory allocation, customer targeting, and coordination of regional & national trainings.
- Partner with Sales Training to establish Product Training Plans.
- Partner in the development of the professional education strategy for the US market as it relates to ischemic stroke; Ensure strong alignment with overall company strategy.
- Provide input into development of company business plan and global product pipeline; Ensure frequent and efficient communications with the U.S. Sales team regarding company strategies, product launches, and other key initiatives.
- Frequent engagement with US KOL’s to develop and sustain positive relationships through on site visits, lab and professional conference visits, personal communication and timely follow through.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of overall business experience is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in business / supply chain / finance and/or product management required is required.
- Medical device industry experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and launching new products, services and program is preferred
- Experience developing and executing successful business plans is preferred
- Experience interacting with key physician and/or surgeon customers and sales force is preferred
- Ability to partner and collaborate with important cross-functional stakeholders is required.
- Position requires 30% travel including weekends. Travel is primarily domestic, but may include some international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)