Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Strategic Portfolio Change Management
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7835180402
Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) Strategy & Deployment (S&D) Strategic Portfolio Management team is recruiting for a Manager, Strategic Portfolio Change Management. This position will be located in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Manager, Strategic Portfolio (Change) Management – Our Strategic Portfolio Management team drives strategic business initiatives, support portfolio management operations, and help oversee workstreams of high importance to enable Strategic Portfolio Management capabilities across the Supply Chain.
Major responsibilities for this role include leading workstreams across strategic capabilities for the Supply Chain that ties to Business, Finance and Technology. The candidate must also develop a strong partnership with Segment and Function PMOs to support business critical portfolio processes and improve our overall performance.
As a Manager on the Strategic Portfolio Management team, you will:
• Support the management and development of the J&J Supply Chain (JJSC) project portfolio best practices
• Drive the development, change management, communication, and training of portfolio prioritization processes and activities
• Coordinate strategic business initiatives and guide to completion
• Support the deployment of data visualization solutions to drive greater portfolio transparency and execution to strategic priorities
• Drive JJSC processes to ensure the swift review, approval, and execution of the JJSC portfolio of projects
• Elevate portfolio, program, and project management capabilities across the supply chain
• Partner closely with key end-to-end and functional supply chain leaders to ensure execution to key strategic programs and projects
• Analyze data, and communicate insights to executive audiences
• Help coordinate JJSC-wide processes and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success
The candidate should demonstrate strong understanding of project, program and portfolio management domains and have foundational knowledge of change management concepts. Additionally, candidate should have experience working in a matrix environment, with strong facilitation skills, the ability to lead large workshops, experience managing communication and change management plans, the ability to develop and maintain standard documentation, and the ability to deliver training to large groups of diverse professionals.
The candidate must be flexible, adaptable, and able to work in ambiguous situations while having ability to demonstrate resiliency and tenacity with a propensity to persevere as dynamics demand. In addition to ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, influence others to move towards a common goal, the individual should be able to establish and maintain strong relationships and work effectively with all levels of the organization while driving enterprise standards.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Business, Finance, or Supply Chain.
• A minimum of 8 years of related work experience is required.
• Change management experience is required, preferably organizational change management.
• Strong communicator who can synthesize fact-based information into a presentation is required.
• Experience with project management and program management processes and tools is required.
• Strong level of proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, etc.) is required.
• Strong sense of organization, and the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines is required.
• Financial or business acumen is preferred.
• Experience managing global projects/programs and working across different cultures is preferred.
• Strong potential for leadership development is required.
• Candidate must be self-driving with a sense of urgency to offer suggestions and assist with the implementation of new initiatives is required.
• The ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and influence decision-making across a matrix organization is required.
• This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ, and requires up to 20% of travel both internationally and domestically based on business needs.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)