Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Analyst Lead (Supply Chain - Systems & Solutions Delivery)
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7821180514
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Project Analyst Lead (Supply Chain - Systems & Solutions Delivery) in New Skillman, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Project Lead will have responsibility for supporting the Program Lead in deploying systems within the Quality & Make functional areas.
- Providing Project support to the Program Lead to support system deployment in alignment with the CAR and the IRM Framework
- Participation in an effective engagement model with the Functional CoE’s
- Ensure compliance with GxP and documentation management requirements
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with teams across SCSS (e.g. Resource Management)
- Ensure alignment with the performance management processes and timelines with respect to system deployment
- Ensure effective and timely communications with respect to system deployment both within SCSS and with key customers and partners
- This role may be required to lead projects in other functional areas as appropriate.
Approximate Percentage of Time - Major Duties/Responsibilities
20% - Support the delivery of Projects in pre-deployment go live activities
- Participate with the Project team in the development of the Business Case and CAR where appropriate.
- Participate when required in the pre-project go live Governance process to ensure that the needs and requirements for system deployment are incorporated and planned in a timely manner.
- Complete assessment of the proposed parameters and composition of projects based on the requirements of the Program Lead.
- Participate in the project analyst role in multiple projects as required, distilling information and insights which will add value to the core planning phase for project deployment.
- Once the CAR has been approved, work with respect to implement ramp up plans for the systems deployment and ensuring all resources are secured and in place as per the agreed timelines
60% - Support the project system deployment as per the Business Case and CAR
- Complete assessment, enrolment and performance monitoring of system deployment resources as appropriate throughout the deployment lifecycle.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure adherence to Project Management and PMO principles in the delivery of the project.
- Support the Project Governance process to ensure decisions are made in a timely manner and that all risks and issues are escalated effectively and dealt with in a controlled and compliant manner.
- Ensure all project documentation aligns with the SCSS Documentation Management requirements.
- Work with the Ramp up & Cutover Lead to align on timelines, risks and issues and overall go-live readiness.
- Work with the Business Simulation Lead to support system deployments are in line with testing, validation and qualification protocols.
- Actively participate in completing assessments of best practice across the systems delivery team to consistently strive for step change improvements on delivery performance.
- Support the development and communication of project performance metrics.
- Work with the Program Lead in providing the appropriate insights to the functional CoE’s throughout the project lifecycle with a particular focus on: project delivery; risk and issue escalation; and project governance.
- Continuously support the Program Lead in embedding best practice in the Functional CoE engagement which will enable robust and agile touchpoints throughout the deployment lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience is required.
- 6+ Years of Related Experience is required.
- Proven experience of delivering large scale complex system deployments is required.
- Strong communication skills and change management is required.
- Functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other healthcare regulated sectors is required.
- Detailed knowledge of GxP and Sox requirements and regulations is preferred
- Previous experience in working within a support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix structures is preferred.
- Proven success in building and developing a high performing team is preferred.
- Strong and proven project management experience is preferred.
- Experience Managing risk, including escalation, is required.
- Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment is required.
- Building strong partnerships with Source/R&D/Plan/Make/Deliver/Supply Chain is required.
- Building consensus and impacting outcome with authority and ability to negotiate trade-off decisions across the organization is preferred.
- Must have strong collaboration and influencing skills to partner effectively at all levels and across multiple groups is preferred.
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships and collaborate both internally and externally is required.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills is required.
- Percentage of Travel: Up to 40% is required.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)