Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Shopper Marketing & Connected Commerce Manager - Walgreens - Buffalo Grove, IL
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Requisition ID: 7820171220
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Shopper Marketing and Connected Commerce Manager – Walgreens, located in Buffalo Grove, IL.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson is looking for a creative, results-oriented, self-starter Shopper Marketing and Connected Commerce (Ecommerce) Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment and has strong expertise developing strategies that are successful across the full path to purchase inclusive of digital engagement. The Manager‘s primary responsibility is to develop and deliver account-specific marketing plans and lead the connected commerce strategy for Walgreens.com. This role’s primary contacts are the customer’s marketing and ecommerce/digital teams with the requirement of successfully collaborating cross-functionally inclusive of the merchant teams at all levels in the organization. This role will work closely with the Customer Development team to identify new business opportunities, develop plans to innovate existing platforms, and deliver best-in-class launch strategies. This role will work with the sales team to deliver goals as it relates to profitability, sales and equity with our customers.
This experience will develop and showcase the ability to strategically evaluate marketing and ecommerce opportunities, develop deep shopper and consumer empathy to identify and address key opportunities, and bring them to market to grow the business. This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing a range of levels throughout the organization, and driving for results.
• Lead Walgreens JBP marketing activation and Retail Marketing team relationship
• Provide clear direction, objectives and KPIs to agency partners on J&J programs
• Develop differentiated Shopper Marketing programming grounded in brand, consumer, shopper and retailer insights
• Work with agency partners and brand teams to develop and execute customer specific programs that build brand equity, retailer equity and drive positive business results at retail
• Align customer and internal brand teams on customer relevant programs & strategies through BAP and continuously throughout the year.
• Fully support Shopper Marketing strategy development and program sell-in with customer and retail execution partners
• Develop Walgreens ecommerce contact strategy and identify key priorities for growth. Manage site assortment updates and content as well as all omnichannel activation, on and offsite.
• Develop strong working relationships with internal J&J teams (e.g., Consumer Marketing, Sales Strategy, Consumer Activation, H&W, Shopper Insight & Category Design) as well as external customer teams, including (e.g. Merchants, Marketing, Insights, Innovation and Operations)
• Provide rigorous analysis of marketing program results and make recommendations for future programming
• Manage indirect reports supporting ecommerce
• Minimum of a 4 years degree is required, MBA preferred
• 5 years’ prior experience in sales, sales strategy, shopper marketing or brand marketing required
• Prior Customer Facing experience preferred
• Prior experience with consumer packaged goods or retailer is preferred
• Expertise developing and executing 360 surround sound plans and promotions is preferred
• Prior experience leveraging consumer/shopper insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns preferred
• E-commerce/omni channel experience preferred
• Experience working with Walgreens preferred
• This role will be located in Buffalo Grove, IL and require up to 15% travel.
United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)