Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Regional Professional Education and AO Manager - Medical Devices - São Paulo
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 7812190218
The Regional Professional Education manager DPS is responsible for designing the regional strategy aligned with DPS Regional marketingthe learning journey and the implementation of the Professional Education and AO (partner responsible for training in orthopedic surgery techniques) trainings for the safe and effective use of J&J products for Trauma in Latin America.
The Regional Professional Education Manager:
• Works directly with the regional & local marketing and ProfEd teams to assess market opportunities and identify clinical thought leaders. Develops the strategic Professional Education and AO plan for Latin America to assist ProfEd local teams to drive sub-regional business plan goals and an overall adoption of specific procedures, as well as the awareness of the availability of those procedures. Establishes targeting criteria for potential clinical attendees of Professional Education events and measures participants against those criteria. Identifies and evaluates new surgical procedures with local surgeon thought leaders for potential local offering to increase adoption.
• Actively represents his/her platform in the AO Board meetings, managing overall AO relationship when based at the same cluster.
• execution and reconciliation and establishment of all processes and systems related to AO trainings.
• Guides and implements Latin America AO platform strategy aligned with Regional alignament.
• Supervises work of the AO analysts regarding execution and quality of AO events.
• Responsible for the delivery and execution of Regional ProfEd trainings according with the plan.
• Manages and directs resources to drive ongoing procedural adoption rates among surgeons, residents, physician assistants, and clinical and administrative stakeholders.
• Responsible for implementation Profed processes in the specialty and for the implementation of tools to drive relevant processes.
• Responsible for the implementation of Follow-up process and metrics for Trauma in Latin America.
• Responsible to manage Professional Education budget for the Specialty of responsibility.
• Monitors and maintains high compliance standards in the exchange of services of value that ensure the safe and efficacious use of J&J products.
• Ability to work in a matrix, multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing tasks / projects.
• Ability to establish and analyze metrics and measurement models.
• Interdependent partnering/interpersonal skills to work collectively across departmental boundaries.
• Strong initiative and resourcefulness.
• Strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Process-based skills necessary.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with difficult customers.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing customer/business needs.
• Strong project management skills.
• Business judgment and maturity.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to include public speaking.
• Strong facilitation skills.
• Knowledge of HCBI (Health Care Business Integrity) guidelines.
• Demonstrates Teamwork.
• Experience in Medical Devices is a plus.
• Strong ability to influence others.
• Medical device industry experience required.
• Must have Ortheopedics experience or Prior Professional Education experience.
• Ability to teach others preferred.
• Demonstrated strong organization and project management skills are preferred.
• Strong presentation and public speaking is preferred.
• Must have Fluent English and be able to communicate in Spanish.
Brasil-São Paulo-São Paulo-
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)