Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Drupal Software Engineer (1 of 4 openings)
Requisition ID: 7812181129
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Drupal Software Engineer for our Tampa Development Center. The position is located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
This role will operate in a scrum/agile team environment to define and implement solutions across all areas of J&J. This team is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of development practices, working towards continuous improvement of those practices, and maintaining and upgrading implemented systems.
- Drupal 8 Software Development
- Working in an agile environment and attending various Scrum ceremonies in addition to development activities
- Teamwork, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline required.
- Minimum of 2 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required.
- Experience with Drupal 7 engineering, including core development, module development, and site development is required.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. SVN, git) is required.
- Experience with Drupal localization and multilingual modules are preferred.
- Experience with object-oriented development is preferred.
- Experience with modern PHP web development (PHP, RESTful APIs and/or JSON) is preferred.
- Experience in HMTL5 and CSS3 are preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment is preferred.
- Experience working with Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development is preferred.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is preferred.
- Experience with Symfony2 is preferred.
- Experience with Acquia and Amazon Web Services is preferred.
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, and node.js is preferred.
- Experience with Dev-ops (Jenkins/puppet/chef/ansible etc.) is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)