Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Professional Education, Trauma/CMF 1 of 2
Requisition ID: 7810190621
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager, Professional Education, Trauma/CMF to be located in various locations within the US.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of orthopedic and neurological solutions in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
The Manager, Professional Education is responsible for the planning and execution of Professional Education programs for external healthcare customers within their assigned region and\or assigned specialties. The Manager manages resources for the efficient and effective delivery of Professional Education programs. The Education Continuum may include didactic and practical programming including use of technology programs (simulation, Telementoring, etc) to maximize the learning experience. After collaborating and aligning priorities with Sales, Marketing and Medical Devices Professional Education leaders, the manager will develop detailed plans or the region, including budgets, facility and faculty needs and project manage work to execute Professional Education programming. They must ensure compliance to all legal, regulatory and HCC policies to include; Advamed, Pharma, ACCME and other global legal and regulatory bodies.
- Drive safe & effective use of company products through the development and execution of education programming.
- Translate business requirements into Professional Education strategy and plans for assigned region.
- Understand external marketplace including competitor offerings and strategy, changing stakeholders, and apply knowledge to shape Professional Education programming and keep abreast of education/clinical trends.
- Develop regional education plans for strategic priorities, target customers and focus procedures.
- Acquire and translate customer insights to the broader organization as it relates to unmet needs and future educational and product offerings.
- Manage the execution of Professional Education programs including facilitation, coordination and management of faculty, learners, facilities, logistics and vendors to ensure that programs operate efficiently, effectively and compliantly.
- Facilitate and manager key strategic relationships with faculty, facilities and third party vendors.
- Lead Professional Education projects; develop measurable project plans with clear objectives, milestones, resource requirements, and deliverables.
- Understand and utilize existing and new technology to effectively reach multiple stakeholders to engage and reinforce key learning concepts throughout the Education Continuum; optimize the technology application for the most effective and efficient approach.
- Ensure all content is copy approved and compliant throughout its lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years in Medical Device (Sales, Marketing or equivalent clinical, customer-facing (surgeon) experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical expertise in orthopedics.
- Must live in assigned region or be able to relocate to region.
- Experience building and/or delivering clinical training/professional education programs.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strategy development and execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective teamwork skills.
- Ability to effectively manage projects with defined timelines, resources.
- Ability to manage key relationships with healthcare professionals and other key stakeholders.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)