Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Instructional Design and Learning & Development Professional
Piscataway, New Jersey; Memphis, Tennessee; Shepherdsville, Kentucky; Raynham, Massachusetts; Raritan, New Jersey; Skillman, New Jersey; Bridgewater, New Jersey
Training & Development
Requisition ID: 7807180402
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is recruiting for an Instructional Design and Learning & Development Professional, located in Piscataway, NJ; considerations will be made for Skillman, NJ; Raritan, NJ; Bridgewater, NJ; Raynham, MA; Shepherdsville, KY; or Memphis, TN.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Specifically, Customer Services and Logistics (CLS) represent all Customer Experience, Distribution, Transportation, and Channel management for the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This organization represents three separate sectors of the Johnson & Johnson Organization: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow global visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to the broader Johnson & Johnson Global Supply Chain Organization and partners closely with peer groups throughout Global Supply Chain.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Instructional Design and Learning & Development Professional you will be responsible for:
• Designing, developing, and delivering instructional materials and training programs
• Collecting user requirements and voice of customer to deliver training solutions for new technology and processes
• Understanding the training, development and innovation needs of the organization and recommending effective solutions
• Designing and developing innovative, comprehensive curriculums and certification programs, utilizing advanced design/development techniques and tools of adult learning theory
• Selecting the appropriate level of measurement for new programs and designs measurement tools (e.g., certification process)
• Creating Instructor Guides, Participant Manuals, Exercise Guides and Quick Reference Materials and organizing training manuals, reference libraries, and tests, evaluating educational materials in accordance with compliance standards
• Managing the certification process and work with the learning management system coordinator to ensure appropriate tracking of training records
• Gathering and analyzing feedback on training effectiveness and identify training gaps for the purpose of improving individual/team performance
• Expanding knowledge of required tools and techniques through independent study, on-the-job-training and formal training
• Participating in required Quality and Compliance initiatives and activities, such as audits, action planning and continuous improvements
• Conducting Train-the-Trainer workshops, monitoring and driving consistent training delivery across the North America Customer and Logistics Services team, coordinating and providing direction to Training Delivery Team, Assistant Trainers and provide additional training resources as necessary
• Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness of all training systems and sandboxes, maintaining Gold Master and Delivery Clients, defining and managing training environment refresh process, building transactional and master data as necessary to support instructional design and managing training environment contention for multiple projects and dependencies
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; focused degree in Education or related Business major is preferred
• Minimum four (4) years’ relevant experience required
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in content design, development, or delivery required
• Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills required
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills required
• Experience participating in audits preferred
• Requires advanced Excel skills with Pivot Tables and V-lookups; Excel macros are a plus
• Excellent PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word skills are required
• SAP, Order to Cash, or WMS skills and experience strongly preferred
• Coaching, mentoring, teaming skills, consulting and influencing skills required
• Requires knowledge of eLearning design and distance learning, as well as understanding of Training Environment Strategies
• Web design experience required
• Project Management/Leadership experience required; PMP/FPX certification is helpful
• Innovation experience, such as creating or leading sandbox programs, faster forward, or ideation sessions strongly preferred
• Requires experience creating and deploying training materials for new technology or process
• Experience in Quality and Compliance, such as participation in Change Control, SOP creation, Audit support, or other Q&C processes preferred
• Position is primarily located in Piscataway, NJ, with up to 5% domestic travel required; considerations will be made for Skillman, NJ; Raritan, NJ; Bridgewater, NJ; Raynham, MA; Shepherdsville, KY; or Memphis, TN
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Tennessee-Memphis, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-Kentucky-Shepherdsville, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Training & Development