Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager - Enterprise Supply Chain Operations Communication
Requisition ID: 7795171220
MD&D Global Services LLC, an operating company of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is seeking a Senior Manager,Enterprise Supply Chain Operations Communication for their Bridgewater, NJ location.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Supply Chain Operations Communication will:
Partner with Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) and Medical Device (MD) Communications team to proactively identify and drive internal and external opportunities to elevate the Sector and Enterprise-wide Supply Chain narrative(s)
Partner with DePuy Synthes (DPS) Supply Chain and Franchise Communication leadership teams to develop and drive an integrated external and internal communication strategy to drive shared objectives of the DPS supply chain.
Serve as a strategic counselor and active member of the DePuy Synthes (DPS) Supply Chain leadership team, a member of the DPS Communications team, and as a member of the JJSC Enterprise communications network team.
Lead escalations and issues management for the global DePuy Synthes Supply Chain.
Drive a sustained focus on superior product quality, safety, operational excellence, innovation, customer value, and customer trust through effective, high-impact communications.
- Develop Depuy Synthes (DPS) Supply Chain strategic communication that connects and elevates innovation and customer centric solutions, while engaging and motivating employees at all levels to deliver on both their Supply Chain and aligned business priorities.
- Provide senior-level, strategic communications counsel and support to aligned Depuy Synthes (DPS) Supply Chain leaders to drive engagement.
- Lead proactive effort to train key Supply Chain leaders across Depuy Synthes (DPS) Supply Chain on Media/ Crisis/ Change Communications.
- Lead escalations and issues management for the Depuy Synthes (DPS) Supply Chain, globally.
- Manage media/ liaise with Government Affairs for issues and site events across Depuy Synthes (DPS) – in close collaboration with local communications team and/or site liaisons.
- Serve as an active member of the Depuy Synthes (DPS) Supply Chain leadership team, a member of the Depuy Synthes (DPS) Communications team, and as a member of the JJSC Enterprise communications network team – including editorial teams.
- Lead change management for key network optimization, complexity and organizational change efforts for DPS globally.
- Continuously assess the ever-changing landscape of the internal and external manufacturing network and adjust communication needs across the network accordingly.
- Utilize Enterprise Supply Chain and Regional Communication networks to proactively showcase Supply Chain internally and externally through appropriate mediums (media relations, speaking engagements, partner Town Halls, etc.).
- Drive network of liaisons to support manufacturing site/ campus level communications.
- Serve as an active member of the Enterprise Supply Chain global communication network to develop enterprise-wide plans, processes and templates.
- Leverage Enterprise J&J Communications Centers of Excellence to amplify the Enterprise Supply Chain “story”: Workforce Engagement, Media Relations and Strategic Insights.
- Manage regional consultants and resources as needed to support the development and execution of Supply Chain communications strategies
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Communications is preferred.
- A Master’s Degree or Advanced Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a corporate communications position or related field is required.
- The ability to develop communication strategies and actions is required.
- Experience in the Medical Device Environment is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a global function is highly preferred.
- Experience working in a matrix environment is required.
- Project management and the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience monitoring and managing site-related issues and crisis management.
- High degree of independent judgment and decision making is required.
- Ability to travel domestic & internationally approx. 20% is required.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
MD&D Global Services LLC (6209)