Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Technology Services Lead. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
This Technology Lead position is within the Commercial Development, Global Digital Marketing team of Technology Services organization, which is focused on Engineering solutions delivered in a more rapid, consistent and cost-effective manner. Gaining quicker access to the best technology and approaches delivering at scale across the enterprise. Accelerating business value through Agile delivery and human-centered design approaches. Providing a deeper connection with our customers and employees to improve their J&J experience.
Specifically, the role will focus on leading the Delivery of Digital Marketing projects and programs, in a Scrum Master or Scum of Scrums capacity and/ or in a Service Specialist capacity. This Product Delivery Management role will focus mainly on the management of successful delivery of Digital Marketing initiatives. The role will partner closely with Product Owners, Business Analyst, internal Architecture and Software Engineering teams, Development Centers and vendor partners providing development services.
Areas of exposure/ competencies to be gained:
- An understanding of Technology/ TS Delivery models, technical solutions delivery for Digital, Digital Product Delivery, SDLC and specifically, the Agile delivery methodology.
- Onshore and offshore vendor/ J&J resource working models, managing an offshore project team or resources, virtual and high-performance team dynamics.
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge in Digital Services/Capabilities (web, DAM, mobile applications, etc.)
- Knowledge of demand shaping and demand intake
- Exposure to Quality and Compliance relative to Web Solutions Delivery, understanding of DARM and security vulnerability mitigation and remediation processes
- Understand portfolio, project, and operational success measures.
- An understanding of the Digital service offerings including web, DAM, Digital Learning, mobility, and e-Detailing. Provide recommendations regarding services to BU IT.
- Support or lead the technical design and development of large, complex projects within the Digital Marketing through successful completion of requirements and meeting or exceeding on-time, on-budget, and customer satisfaction goals.
- Serve as a SCRUM Master, ensuring projects abide by SCRUM principles and follow the Agile SDLC process
- Define and execute opportunities to grow existing digital services or create new services based on business needs.
- Provide coaching and guidance to peers, junior team members, co-ops and/or external consultants. And, have a strong commitment to ongoing personal development
- Interfaces with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services and make recommendations.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required. A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience is required.
- Experience in digital/ internet technologies is required.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology is required.
- Experience in a large global organization is preferred.
- Experience with Drupal is preferred.
- Experience with open source version control systems (e.g. SVN, git) is preferred.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is preferred.
- Experience managing projects, ensuring compliance, and working on project teams are preferred.
- A disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully is required.
- Proven record of delivery against deadlines is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Well-developed presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage working relationships and business partnerships, remotely if needed, is required.
- Experience with Application Services or overall Shared Services Delivery and Support processes are preferred.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)