Johnson & Johnson Careers
SOX Compliance Senior Auditor (1 of 2)
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7784190225
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is seeking a SOX Compliance Senior Auditor located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access.
The SOX Compliance Senior Auditor will primarily be expected to monitor and test core finance and supply chain controls. He/she will be responsible for project management and compliance guidance.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Perform all finance and supply chain SOX controls testing, and document findings in Corrective Action Plans
• Inform/discuss with Compliance Director and Compliance Managers on potential risks and issues and/or opportunities to promote strong compliance culture
• Work closely with process owners to ensure corrective action plans fully remediate controls gaps and keep management informed of progress and challenges
• Work closely with Compliance team in sharing of best practices and develop programs to strengthen internal control and compliance environment
• Individual will have interaction with business process owners and finance and supply chain associates regarding the identification, monitoring and testing of key controls. Individual will interface with various levels of internal management and both internal and external audit personnel regarding documentation and explanation of the internal control environment
The SOX Compliance Senior Auditor should possess the following relevant skills:
• Strong attention to detail, well organized and able to work effectively and independently in a complex, fast-paced shared services environment
• Critical analytical thinking/ Audit skill required and essential to success in this position
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
• Ability to express ideas and information in an organized and logical manner
• Demonstrates sense of urgency and is results-driven
• Ability to adapt to different environments quickly
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a major in Accounting, Finance, or other business discipline.
• CPA and/or MBA is preferred. (CMA, CIA acceptable)
• A minimum of 6 years Finance or related business experience
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting or managing audits is required
• In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, Accounting and Auditing is required
• Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is required
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills is required
• Well-developed communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills with the ability to interact, present to, and influence upper management is required
• Ability to take online training modules around SOX Testing tool (MetricStream) and apply learning on the job is required
• Prior experience working with data systems and the ability to manipulate, analyze and organize significant amounts of data is preferred
• Ability to prioritize own workload - able to work independently and with minimal supervision is preferred.
• Ability to travel approximately up to 15% domestically is required.
• This position is located in Piscataway, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)